View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 09:03 AM
loves to fly!
View ella_roseplume's Photo Album
ella_roseplume's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Create A Talent Award Autumn 2014 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Thankful Award Riddle Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Pixieish
ella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
That was really funny, Mia. I'm still waiting for them to make the perfect dress I can't resist so I can make my first purchase from the Queen's Boutique.

I was also thinking that it's starting to get ridiculous that boutique dresses aren't dyeable. With the first few designs that were released, the dresses had several colors that faded into one another that would've made them impossible to dye with the current system. But the dresses aren't made like that anymore. Even the gold version of this most recent dress had several shades of orange giving it lots of tone and dimension, but the new red version is a flat color with black shadows over some areas—which is the same way dyeable clothes are constructed.

I think the NC should stick to only giving boutique dresses complex color that warrants the no-dyeing rule so that it's worth it.