View Single Post
Old 04-01-2015, 03:43 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
April 1, 2015
11:49 A.M.
Dear Diary,

This is better than last night! We have an epic party happening. It includes all of our inventions, including Infinity's and Shanna's. I just saw Rainmist write in her diary a few minutes ago, and now she's eating snacks with me at this snack table, which is located in my house. The main part of the party is in the Pixie Grotto clearing, but there are side parts to it, which are located in our houses. Mine has the snacks. I just love how this is going so far. Ready for my Pixie Grotto action level/rating? If so, than just look down.
My current Pixie Grotto action rating/level: 100%
Yep. It's 100%! This also makes me think of Pixie Hollow's parties - they had more fairies than this, or at least as I remember it being. Some parties were the same or quieter, so I guess it makes it even. Well, I think I'll get back to enjoying the party. I'll (likely) write back afterwards.