View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014, 11:07 PM
∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞
View Infinity Mistyvalley's Photo Album
Infinity Mistyvalley's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Pixie Scavenger Hunt Participation Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Crossword Winner's Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Memory Award Spring 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Pixieish
Infinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy TagInfinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy TagInfinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent
Heart

Ok, so I just got off the phone with Red Hat Enterprises about the Testing Page since their company is advertised on the page, I decided to call them myself. The guy I spoke to did not know what it meant. I gave him the address and he put me on hold to speak to a supervisor. Keep in mind I didn't tell him anything about what PH was or that it was even closed. So he comes back and he said it appears that this site has closed down, but it looks like they might be re-opening it. He couldn't be positive about that though because Red Hat Enterprises is not working on that with Disney. His answer confused me some because I don't really understand technology and ITT that much, but essentially Disney is using the Red Hat testing page as an "ad" and that it could mean Disney is in the process of updating the site. Red Hat does not have anything to do with the possibility of it re-opening so the guy couldn't give me a definite answer but this was his opinion. He was very nice and helpful!

Feel free to call them for further clarification if you'd like.

Red Hat Enterprises: 1-888-RED-HAT1

~Infinity Mistyvalley