View Single Post
Old 10-28-2019, 06:48 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Hey all

I'm so sorry for being inactive. You see, I may or may not have accidentally messed up pretty badly in one of my college classes. I had to focus way more on said class because of that. At the same time, I was in a musical that I was a lead character in and, on top of all the lines I had to learn, I also had five songs to memorize, two of which I was having a hard time remembering the words to. It was extra stressful because we had such a short rehearsal period. So I had little time to come on here and write anything (I also lacked a lot of inspiration and motivation to write. That isn't new for me but it is a problem that I'm trying to fix).

So, that's why I wasn't on here at all for the past two months or so.
But the show I was in is over and I'm in a better place in that college class so I can start to catch up on all the roleplays again and get back to writing. I can't wait to read all the posts I missed.
Again, I'm sorry I was so unresponsive and inactive. I can't promise it won't happen again but I will promise to do my best to remember to let you all know if I ever need to take some time to focus on college or shows (or both).