View Single Post
Old 05-11-2014, 12:33 PM
Derp.
View Figfig's Photo Album
Figfig's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Pixie Resolutions Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Cheerful
Figfig has disabled reputation
Garden Talent Animal Talent
I agree with everything you both have said...but I'm feeling cynical in this area. I think Amber is right; it won't live long, and even if it did stick it out for a longer time than we expected, I'm afraid, especially if it proved to be a quality private server with lots of similarities to our PH, that if it closed, or bugged out, or anything, we would just be upset all over again! If we hit it off lucky though, perhaps the few of us would play it only to realize that it's simply not the same as it was before. For me personally, it wouldn't feel the same without Chloe, Mia, Izzy, and even Violet. Even if they were all there-- yes, even then, would I feel maybe just a bit grown out of Pixie?

I don't know. These are just my thoughts. Maybe I'm looking at this prospect through my own eyes and not the eyes of others...still, this is my opinion, whether it's of any significance or not.