View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 06:14 AM
Is a Founding Fairy
View StormyLightningberry's Photo Album
StormyLightningberry's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Pet Training 2017 Award Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017  2016 Fairy Feast Award Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd 
Total Awards: 149

My Mood: Wishful
StormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Moon Queen Qollection Qropping

I have finished cropping the Perfect Poinsettia Top and Bottom, and the Splendid Solstice Top and Bottom, Stunning Seafoam, and Winter Couture.

Next I will crop Radiant Regalia Tops and Bottoms.

Does anybody have Queen Collection skirts with an UNMATCHED top? I am hoping for a short top so that as much of the top edges of the gowns as possible show. But any unmatched top might help.

Stormy Lightningberry

"Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?" asked the Queen.

EDIT: Stunning Seafoam bottom had letters mixed in the hem. I submitted my edit as well, hiding the letters. See which one you like, Onionleaf. Winter Couture top has a LOT of transparent area (all of both arms) and a lot of snowflakes to trim. Something went wrong on the top of the right shoulder. Also, the Winter Couture top seems to have cast a blue shadow on the bottom. It made me unsure of where to crop. Is the shadow part of the top or part of the bottom, or is the shadow only there when the pieces are worn together?

Radiant Regalia has several problems. The model was so tall that the outfit scales up larger. Usually that's a good thing as it means more detail is visible. But in the case of this gown it means the lower edge of the hem is off the edge of the pdf. Also I could not get to DOW to see where the top ends and the skirt begins. I hope someone has a Radiant Regalia pdf in a different pose. It's a particularly beautiful outfit.

signature by the talented _Stormy_ (I am the other Stormy!)

Last edited by StormyLightningberry; 11-13-2013 at 06:21 AM. Reason: Finished more pieces.