View Single Post
Old 09-21-2014, 06:51 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
I love what you added guardianluna2003 but this isn't a roleplay. But I love that idea! I added some of it in my story. (not this chapter)

Chapter Two

Dewdrop flew to a clear opening in a green meadow. “The perfect place for practicing!” she said to herself.

She performed the traditional Fairy Dance routine but stumbled several times.

“I need some music!”
Dewdrop thought. She flew to the Fairy Tale Theater where the music fairies practice.

The music fairies were of course, practicing the Fairy Dance melody. Dewdrop began dancing. But she tripped on one of the mushroom seats.

“Excuse me,” Dew said to the music fairies. The song paused. “I would LOVE to see you practice in an open green meadow!” She didn’t mention practicing her dance.

The music fairies were thinking for a while. “It would take a while to move our instruments.” Cleff the conductor said.
Finally, Dewdrop admitted, “I want a clear, open space with music to practice my dance routine.”

The music fairies were thinking again. Then, Cleff said, “We will move our instruments to the Ballroom where the masquerade dance will be held before the party and you can practice there.”

“But I want to practice NOW!” Dew complained.

Finally, Cleff said, “Maybe we can ask the celebration setup fairies to move our instruments early” The music fairies played the melody from the top.

“Why aren’t you asking?” Dew asked. The music fairies stopped again and seemed kind of annoyed.

“We’re busy!” Cleff said. He sounded a little angry. “We will ask later and the Animal Masquerade is days away!”

Dewdrop flew over to Strad’s workshop. Strad is known as the “Instrument Master and makes and repairs instruments.

“I would like a flute” Dewdrop said. “Would you mind throwing in sheet music for the Fairy Dance melody?”

Strad was confused. “Water fairies don’t usually play instruments.”
“I just want these” Dewdrop said in a convincing voice.
“Okay” Strad said as she began crafting a flute.