Thread: Talent form
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2017, 11:27 PM
Tinkering...
View Daisybelle's Photo Album
Daisybelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Autumn 2014 Award New Arcade Games Challenge Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Ethereal
Daisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Form:

Talent: Water
Why did you choose your original talent?: For my first fairy ever, I chose garden because I was always a nature lover from the beginning. Pretty soon after that, I made a Water Talent fairy because I liked anything which had to do with water (I think..?) Whatever the main reason was, I felt that the talent blended pretty well with my personality and I could see that over time. I associate this with peace, sensitivity and imagination, and there is some kind of gentleness to it. I had a tendency to wear cool colors on my fairy those days!

When tinker talent came out, did you create a tinker fairy?: Yes
Why or why not?: Daisybelle was about to be a Tinker Talent, but I forgot why I didn't choose it. I ended up choosing the talent for a later fairy though! I always identified very much with a Tinker Talent since the beginning.
Other: If Pixie Hollow is brought back, I would definitely change my main fairy's talent to either Light or Tinker. It's a hard choice! My tastes have changed now, I want to go with light talent instead of water because I love summer, warmth, one of those fairy parties and sparkly things. I share something in common with a light talent in the books - being afraid of the dark.
Clothing wise, I have a huge tendency to choose warm colors. I also have a Tinker Tendency, I use the color green and lost things with my clothing .