View Single Post
Old 10-27-2014, 12:09 AM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
That's kind of what I was thinking too, Liri.
I really like the name Iolanthe. I was browsing through a bookstore a couple weeks ago, and I picked up one called the Burning Sky. I never read it, but the main character's name was Iolanthe, which I thought was so interesting and unique.
Glory, Ariadne is a princess from Greek mythology who helped Theseus get through the labyrinth and defeat the minotaur. You're right, the name doesn't exactly have "evil" connotations, I just like using it for a queen's name. It probably doesn't fit in this RP though.

Hey guys, for some reason, I had this idea that after all our Gifted characters are rescued, King Adonis (?) would decide to send out his Gifted army for the first time... And launch an attack on Clann headquarters. Which will, of course, cause some sort of mass Gifted battle scene. We don't have to have him actually defeat the Clann, but the attack would force the Clann out of hiding and make them start fighting for real. And maybe Sierra and Hope can escape during the battle?
We don't have to go with this, of course! But we need to come up with something that will make the Clann decide to stop concentrating on rescuing individual Gifted and work on going on the offense. We could, of course, do something less dramatic, and I totally understand if nobody wants Clann headquarters to be attacked. I also have no idea how the King will find out the location of Clann HQ, if we do go with that...

Thank you so much to the very talented Twi and Alyce!