View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 08:26 AM
Proud Mom Fairy!
View Lila Mossgarden's Photo Album
Lila Mossgarden's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Crossword Winner's Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Participant Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Participant Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Terrific Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 115

My Mood: Baking
Lila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent

"Fly with you, FAIRYNAME! I hope PETNAME is nice and healthy!"
"No? What are the symptoms? PETNAME's throat is sore and raspy? I bet it's Autumn Raspy Sore Throat."
"Don't fret. Lots of little hummingbirds get it. A simple syrup will fix it right up! Will you help me make it?"
Step 1: gather 15 honeycombs
"That's it then? First gather some honeycombs, would you?"
-Bring Elixa the honeycombs-
"Very good!"
"Next we need daisy petals."
Step 2: Gather 15 daisy petals
-Bring Elixa the Daisy Petals-
"Wonderful!"
"The last ingredient we need is ivy."
Step 3: Gather 10 Ivy
-Bring Elixa the Ivy-
"Good work, FAIRYNAME! Now I can make the syrup."
"I'll grind everything up ... and add some tasty maple tree sap ..."
"And here we are, the cure for the Autumn Raspy Sore Throat! PETNAME needs to take two spoonfuls, alright? That's all there is to it!"
"Remember, when your Animal Friend grows up, you should release them back into the wild. Please stop by if PETNAME gets sick again. Stay healthy!"
Heal up to 100 (points/percent/whatever).

Let me know if you need any others (...or if you don't want me to post them here...)