View Single Post
Old 09-16-2016, 05:38 PM
is a proud water pixie!
View Twilight's Photo Album
Twilight's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 221

My Mood: Pixieish
Twilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
I would figure school in Pixie Hollow would depend on your talent.

But to me the most exciting time of the year in Pixie school would be right before the preparations for a new season.
I imagine before autumn all of the Leaf painting Talent Fairies(now sign me up for that talent) would get together
with the Minister of Autumn to get the color palette chosen. And Frost and Snow Talents meet with the
Minister of Winter to discuss when the first frost and snow will come to the Mainland.

As for talents I would think Dulcie would teach Baking 101 to new fairies and then
Advanced Cookies and Silly Sweets to all fairies and then Holiday Treats
at the beginning of a new season with help from Harmony. Tink would show new Tinker Fairies how to gather and use Lost Things,
while Fairy Mary teaches Tinkering for Beginners. Daisy could teach to any fairy that wants to how to make
the perfect dye color. Trinket and Neville can teach decorating for the pixie home.

Pixie School sounds like so much fun, that would have been a wonderful addition to Pixie Hollow.

~Twi