View Single Post
Old 06-24-2017, 03:17 AM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Building a fairy house

Here is how I built my fairy house.

The house: I decided to cover my box with the sticks. I also cut a 5 inch opening for the door.

Roof: I made a removable roof out of carboard and used mod podge to cover it with leaves

Decorating house: I used a fabric carpet as well as doll house items. I made a bed with a mint tin covered in fabric with cardboard as the head and foot board (you can decorate the cardboard with stickers if you'd like). I used fleece for the blanket and cotton balls for pillows. I decided to add seashells to the house (water fairies would love it) and an acorn cap filled with honey to offer.

Decorating outside of house: I used flowers and pinecones. I added a small stick by the door and tied a bell to a piece of thread to hang. I also added a cobblestone walkway and a cardboard footbridge. I made a Fairies Welcome sign with cardboard, a tooth pic for the sign post, and buttons for the base.

To attract fairies, I sprinkled my "pixie dust" in and around the house.

Of course, you can make your house any way you'd like. I wouldn't place it in a loud area. Instead, place it in a nearby forest or something.

And, here's an unofficial badge for building the fairy house (I attached it)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Camp fairy houses.jpg (36.3 KB, 9 views)