View Single Post
Old 09-05-2014, 03:09 AM
Storytelling-Talent
View Sapphira110's Photo Album
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Mischievous
Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Sun The Badge Chronicles

The Badge Chronicles

Summer is almost over and Iridessa needs help in lighting the lanterns for the End-of-Summer Sparkler event. Normally Iridessa asks the fireflies to help with the lighting, but the poor dears have been struck with a sickness that dulls their glow! Every fairy and sparrow man on wing, whether they be animal-talent or not, can help by entering the Silver Trees to find the cure. Once found, head on over to Firefly Light-up to heal the fireflies and gather their glow to bring light to the End-of-Summer Sparkler festivities!

Silly anecdote: When I first joined Pixie Hollow in 2009, I was sure there was an event called the Firefly Festival in September/October, and during that year the fireflies needed help being lit. I even recall a news article reminding players that they only had a week or two to help light the fireflies in order to earn a prize or badge or something before the next event started. When fall of 2010 came around I wondered where the Firefly Festival went to. Anyway, this is where I got the idea for this year's badge for End-of-Summer Sparkler.

If you have time after helping Iridessa, Fira is planning the Firefly Festival and would like help in getting all the decorations ready!

It's almost autumn and that means time to paint the leaves! Bess has come to Tinker Bell to ask her if she could be the leader behind the task, being an Art-talent Bess really wants to try out some new paint colors for the leaves. (Sadly, the colors she chooses aren't very Autumn-friendly - pink leaves, anyone? - and so after you help her paint the leaves every color of the spring rainbow you'll need to repaint them the appropriate colors )

(I'll add more later on...)

Last edited by Sapphira110; 09-08-2014 at 02:54 PM.