View Single Post
Old 09-15-2016, 01:16 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
This sounds really cool, I'd love to join.

Name: Tara
Age(12-25) : 18
Dimidium, Human, or Paladin: Dimidium
Element descended from (if Dimidium) : Earth - Kaia
Strong power (If Dimidium) : Causes earthquakes
Personality: Tough, bitter, cynical, vengeful, strong-willed, loyal to her friends.
Appearance: Tall, athletic, deeply tanned skin, light brown hair, and hazel eyes.
Other: Tara's parents died when she was very young, and she's been living with her cold, uncaring distant relatives since then.

Name: Miyuki (means "deep snow" in Japanese)
Age(12-25) : 15
Dimidium, Human, or Paladin: Dimidium
Element descended from (if Dimidium) : Water - Misu
Strong power (If Dimidium) : Controls snow
Personality: Shy, soft-spoken, practical, analytical, intelligent, observant, calm in a crisis.
Appearance: Slender and petite with long, straight black hair and dark blue eyes.
Other: Her parents used to tell her bedtime stories about each of the Four Elements and how they came to be. Miyuki always dismissed them as just fairy tales, until the day she discovers her own elemental powers...

I'll post pictures later. Liri, does this take place in "our" world or an alternate universe?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tara.jpg (235.8 KB, 6 views)
File Type: png Miyuki.PNG (173.5 KB, 5 views)

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!

Last edited by Blaze_of_Glory; 10-01-2018 at 11:38 PM. Reason: Changing forms