View Single Post
Old 10-04-2014, 11:35 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Talia

I finally made it back to Clann, after taking a detour so the Dai Li didn't find it, and I took both Haven and the other girl into the Gifted quarters to their rooms. Cadence quickly took over care for the second girl, but I decided to be the one to drop off Haven in her room.

"Do you have to leave?" She asked me when we arrived.
I smiled at her, "Sorry Haven. I have to go in case I need to rescue another kid like you. But I'll stop by to say hi every once in a while."
"Promise?" She asked, looking up into my face pleadingly.
"I promise." I reply with another smile, "Now, get some rest kid. Cadence will be nearby if you need anything."
"Ok. Thanks Talia." She replies, running over to give me a hug. My heart warms to this thirteen-year-old instantly.
"Just doin' my job kid. But you're welcome. I'll come back sometime soon." I promise.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(The next day)

I waited anxiously for Ezra and the others to come back from their mission. Ezra was my apprentice, and it was time for him to start going on his own missions with his own teams. Today, I had sent him out on his first mission with my usual team. Eventually, I would let him pick his own team, but for now, I sent him with mine because I trusted them to keep him safe and get the job done. After all, I trusted them with my own life.

They were going on reports of a Gifted kid in the forests. I worried that one of my two nemesis's, Agent Darklighter or Agent Walker, would find the Gifted and Ezra.

I kept looking out the window, hoping to see them coming.

There! There they are! I think, spotting my team riding back. Oh good, there's Ezra. And the girl on his saddle, must be the Gifted. So he succeeded. Good.

I ran out the door and met my team, calling for Cadence to come with me.
"Welcome back." I say calmly. "Is that the Gifted?" I ask, already knowing the answer.
"Yes, ma'm." Ezra replies.
"Good. Cadence will take her to her room and check to make sure she is alright. James, you help carry the girl." I order one of my team. James quickly dismounts and carries the girl in behind Cadence.
"Ava, you stay with Ezra and I to report. The rest of you, get cleaned up and rest until the next mission."

Once the others left except Ava, I turned to smile at Ezra.
"Well done." I finally say. "You got the Gifted and made it back in one piece with all your team."
He grins, "Thanks Talia. I learned from the best!"
I laugh, then turn to Ava, my second in command. "Well? How'd things go?"
"I'd say he passes his first trial." She says with a smile.
"Good. Thank you Ava. You can rest first, and then I'll need to to write a report for him. I'm going to show him how to fill out a report too."
"Alright. See you later Talia."
"Later Ava." I reply. "Alright, clean up and eat Ezra, then meet me in the council room."
"Yes ma'm!" He says, giving me a cheeky grin.

Last edited by Liri Dazzlebeam; 10-02-2018 at 03:07 AM.