View Single Post
Old 02-18-2017, 08:16 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
I feel like we have a serious lack of characters who don't want to go over the wall... Well, it's good to have a variety of different characters.

Also, for the question of why the wall was built - maybe the walls were originally built to keep humankind safe from whatever mysterious beasts our characters are going to run into, but over time it became a way for the monarchy to oppress everyone by keeping them in. I was thinking that as time went on, what was known about the world outside the walls became largely forgotten, and the King uses this to his advantage by spreading fear about what might exist out there.

Anyway, here's my second character.

Name: Sophia Aristov
Nickname: Soph or Sophie
Height: 5'4"
Personality: Quiet, calm, intelligent and practical, but also kind, loyal and compassionate. Sophia tends to be cautious and prefers not to rush into risky situations unless she doesn't have a choice. She can also be sarcastic and rather pessimistic at times, with a bad habit of pointing out the facts that nobody else wants to hear.
Appearance: Tanned skin, long chestnut brown hair that she keeps in a loose bun, and blue eyes.
Side: Against going over the wall/With the King
Backstory: It's a secret (for now)
Other: Sophie may not agree with the King all the time, but she believes keeping the people within the walls will keep them safe, and so tends to support his decisions more often than not.

@Alexa, feel free to post the first chapter whenever you're ready.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sophia.jpg (106.9 KB, 5 views)

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!