View Single Post
Old 09-11-2016, 12:30 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Aw Alexa, you don't have to do that! Your posts are perfectly fine - we all make our fair share of grammar mistakes. And really, don't worry about Zeo - I think she's a great character, and it's totally okay for you to make up parts of her personality and backstory as we go along. Actually, we all do that to some degree - half the fun in an RP is improvising and seeing where our creativity takes us. It's up to you if you want to edit your posts or not, but I don't think it's necessary.
You've actually done really well for your first RP - I remember my first, half the stuff I wrote didn't make any sense, or match what everyone else was doing. I don't think there's anything wrong with Zeo's strange thoughts - every person has their quirks, after all.

Yeah, unfortunately it has been so long since someone last posted a story-related post. Okay, if you'd like to write an ending for this RP, that's okay with me. I'd still love to continue since I had a lot of fun, but I'm not sure if that'd be possible, since I haven't heard from Night Wish or Rainbowswirls in months, and they were the most active writers here aside from you, me and Liri.

I'm sorry to have disappointed you - I know how special a first RP can be. If it makes you feel better, Camelot: Uprising has made it much further than the vast majority of RPs on PHF - many of them have less than 10 pages. It's an unfortunate fact that many roleplays on here don't get to finish.

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!