View Single Post
Old 09-08-2016, 04:43 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
News

Hey guys. So, I was re-reading this RP again and I need to tell you guys that I'm pretty much editing every post of mine (going to look over my posts on page 9 after I write this). Nothing extremely major, though. I guess back in 2014 I didn't care as much about grammar and punctuation as I do now. Also, I just plain hate the way I wrote Zeo (at least in my early chapters). Along with the grammatical errors, there were just so many cringy and poorly-written moments, moments that didn't make sense, character personality inconsistencies, and little to no setting up for future character stuff. Plus, back then, when we first started the RP, it was obvious I didn't really have my OC and her story/personality fully fleshed and thought out. I just wrote whatever, and, while that might be a good thing to do in certain scenarios (like when you have writer's block), it was not a smart thing to do for this roleplay. Also, I didn't really know what I was doing with Zeo and her thoughts. I mean, she's pretty much like a really tame version of Sméagol/Gollum from "Lord of the Rings". So, I've edited some of those thoughts. Unfortunately, though, since we're getting close to the end of the RP, it's too late to really change the character. So, I'm keeping the strange thoughts, just editing some of them to make them a little better.

I should also mention that, because I'm editing each and every one of my posts, there might be a few minor inconsistencies in your posts. Because they're minor, however, there's really nothing to worry about. I'm trying to avoid any inconsistencies, though.

Anyway, since the last post (meaning chapter-like post) on here was in November of last year, I'm thinking one of us (probably me since it seems I'm on here the most. No offence to any of you or anything) should just continue the story or write the ending (the latter idea was Onionleaf's, which she posted on my "We Can't Give Up" thread where I discussed the roleplays on here and recent-ish decline of roleplaying on PHF). Thoughts?

I don't really want to admit this, but it is a little disappointing that this RP has become inactive. It was (and still is) really special to me since it was the first RP I ever created. It was also a fun and great way for me to get a lot of writing time and experience. In fact, PHF is the only site that I used to write on. I say "used to" because PHF, and the RP's on here, have become so inactive, which is really sad. :/

P.s. Still can't believe there are 57 pages and 846 posts (including this one) on here.

P.p.s. Also, reading some of my earlier posts, I noticed I just pretty much didn't know anything about role-playing and that is making me cringe so hard. xD

P.p.p.s. I also realized, on Zeo's form, I feel like I should edit it and just put "Introvert, loner, socially awkward, emotional, and kind of cold" because that's pretty much all she is for most of this RP.

P.p.p.p.s. I also, also realize that Zeo's last name is a fairly well-known mineral. I did not know that when I first came up with her last name.

Last edited by Alexa Diamondflower; 08-27-2017 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Minor edits so things make sense and typo fixing