Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums

Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Hollow Tales (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   The Pixie Hollow Posts Issue #7 (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15498)

tinker406TWO 07-06-2014 12:34 AM

The Pixie Hollow Posts Issue #7

The Pixie Hollow Posts
Issue #7

Breaking News

The UK Disney Fairies short The Pixie Bake Off is coming to the US!:Excited: A 47 second short is currently on the Disney Fairies Site. It’s on Disney Movies Anywhere for the month of July. There will also be Disney Movie Rewards. The Pixie Hollow Forums user Batleth posted some info about it on the News Articles thread. Click here if you want to see it.

Event Memory

Camp Pixie Dust is a favorite. It had various things return every year and changes throughout the years. Here’s everything that remained the same every year or almost every year. (2011 was Sports Camp)
  • Ballroom Pool (was part of the Garden Tea Party in 2011)
  • Fairy Tale Theater campfire and Lyria
  • Tearoom Decor (not in 2011)
  • Snowcap Glade Decor (not in 2011)
  • Camp Crafts (most were formed in 2012 s'mores formed in 2010 not in 2011)

Here are the changes every year:

2010-No spirit weeks, weekly updates, interactive camp activities, ended in late August, special emotes
2011-Sports Camp, started in July, had training weeks
2012-Lasted longer, camp mascot emotes, troop spirit weeks, new camp crafts
2013-Camp Challenges, troop hideouts, new unicorn emote, special activity weeks

We are celebrating Troop Rabbit in this issue.

http://www.pixiehollowforums.com/for...ictureid=72042

Troop Rabbit was the first week in all the camps. (except 2010 which didn’t have themed weeks) This is the Animal Talent troop. The main fairy is supposed to be Fawn. Here are the Pixie Pal counselors:
  • Banjo
  • May
  • Bear
  • Helen
  • Kat

Here is the cheer:

Twitch your nose and flap your paw!
We’re the Rabbits, rah rah rah!

Virtual Items

The colors of the trophies in 2011 and 2012 are Fawn Orange.

The color of the banner in the ballroom is Foxtail Orange.

In 2012 and 2013, if you go to the Rabbit Spirit area and have three fairies use the rabbit emote, you get a special silly sweet.

Here are the quest rewards from Fawn’s quests:

2010-Springtime Green Thistle Whistle
2012-Never Silver Bunny Flowerpot
2013-Frostbunny Blue Never Unicorn Boots

The Rabbit crafting pattern for 2012 and 2013 is Bunny Slippers at Mendy’s.

Arrival Days

I would like to wish these July fairies a Happy Arrival Day!

Jenny Hollybell-4th of July
Julie Rainbowsparkle-July 9th
Glorissa-July 10th
Coconut Tulippetal-July 29th

Remember to share your fairy’s arrival day in the comments! :Wink:

Contests

Tell us a spooky campfire or Camp Pixie Dust story in the comments. They’re due on the first day of August.

Shared From Others

Did your fairy arrive during the summertime? Did you create a fairy that arrived in the summer? If she did, did she arrive in Pixie Hollow or the mainland Fairy Camp? Tell me about it! Tell your story in the comments. They are due on the first day of August. I’ll post a story or two in the Summer Splash issue.

Paper Report

We need some creative column suggestions. (stories, poems, etc) Suggest them in the comments or PM me.

A scout, our writers and a photographer have been inactive. They won’t be fired but if you want to join us, comment if you want a job. And once we get enough creative column suggestions, we can have planners. Here’s the job list:

Journalist-Writes the columns and sends them to me (you can choose one column to focus on)
Photographer-Sends me pics for the posts
Scout-Sends ideas on what to post. I might not have thought of that idea!

I would like to thank everyone who helped including DOW.

Rainbowswirls 07-06-2014 01:13 AM

Great post, Tinker! Note that I actually liked 2012 Camp Pixie Dust the best. I'll try to come up with some ideas for your next post this time.

Night Wish 07-06-2014 11:05 PM

Great issue as always, Tinker! :Happy: It's great remembering the good times at Camp.
Anyway, let me know anytime you need more pics. :)

Julie Dazzleshimmer 07-07-2014 12:35 AM

Wonderful issue, Tinker! It was nice to reminisce about the times we've had during Camp Pixie Dust. :PHHeart:

Jenny Hollybell 07-07-2014 01:14 PM

Wow! Thank you for wishing me a happy arrival day! :PHHeart: It made me really happy :smiley66: What a great issue, by the way! Keep it up!!

kenzie404 07-07-2014 05:22 PM

Nice issue!! :) love it

guardianluna2003 07-08-2014 02:22 AM

Great issue!

Daisybelle 07-08-2014 04:48 PM

Great issue, Tinker! Summer was an amazing time to be in the hollow. Lots of events are going on, and joy just is everywhere. :Sunflower::Popcorn::Party::PHHeart:
Daisybelle's arrival day was on July, 27 a few days after my birthday. And I'd definitely love to share a story. :Happy:

Lemonyfairy44 10-04-2014 02:55 PM

Lucia Eveningcloud was one of my friends on there

guardianluna2003 10-05-2014 01:05 AM

Great issue and great memories! WOOT!