Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums

Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Shops, Tailors, Bakeries & Tinkering (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   The Queen's Boutique (mega-thread) (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10967)

Mommy 2 Jules 04-28-2012 03:33 PM

The Queen's Boutique (mega-thread)

Here's the place to talk about the Queen's Boutique.

~ Em

strangeseraph 04-28-2012 03:33 PM

I admit, I broke down and bought both dresses. Now I'm thinking of all the items in my wardrobe I could re-dye to go with these lovely new pieces. I've also been slowly upgrading my favourite outfits so that if I ever decide to cancel my membership I still have my best outfits to wear. Though considering I get an annual membership its not likely I'll cancel. But it DOES help me find items in my wardrobe that I don't want at all. If I wouldn't want to wear them as a non-member, then should I bother keeping it in my wardrobe where its taking up space?

While doing this I found a few pieces that I was able to redye and re-purpose. Its so much fun finding ways to use new outfits!

Fairy Goddess 04-30-2012 12:55 AM

Just curious, does anyone know the exact color of that dress? Gosh that dress is such a beauty!! My fairy refuses to wear anything else right now :Laughing: :Laughing: I do love how heather separated the pieces... the shoes are absolutely stunning. I'd like to eventually pair the shoes with a different bottom in mind but I'd like to know the color of that blue...

Twilight 04-30-2012 12:59 AM

Yes I would also love to know the colors of both dresses.
Why did they not tell us the colors?

~Twi

Iris Waterdew 04-30-2012 01:10 AM

Same here - the iris dress looks like an Iris Purple with a pinch of magenta added to it; I think it could be similar to Pomegranate Purple, but I'm not sure.

Rill Wildspirit 05-04-2012 05:51 PM

Does anybody remember the exact price in pixie diamonds for the first two boutique dresses? I forgot to write it down. The dresses for this week cost 85 for the yellow, and 70 for the green. I think the first two dresses were slightly less.

Jezzi 05-04-2012 06:22 PM

Incredible Iris Dress - 80 Pixie Diamonds
Grand and Graceful Gown - 70 Pixie Diamonds

Rill Wildspirit 05-04-2012 06:32 PM

Thank you. Altogether that's 305 diamonds for the four dresses. So, for the 4 dresses in these 2 weeks it comes to $18.30 in actual money (calculating at 6 cents per diamond). This is not good for us compulsive collector types (me). I hope these new dresses take a lot longer to sell out and that the next batch are all ugly.

Breezy lemonwind 05-04-2012 06:40 PM

Looks like I might have to give in and buy some more diamonds before these dresses are gone. They are getting way to expensive now.

Jezzi 05-04-2012 07:14 PM

Doesn't look like it Rill, it might take a day longer but that is all. It's only 9am PST and already the yellow gown is 1475/1850 and the green is 2208/2500... huh? why didn't they add the same amount for both? :confused:

Indigo_Glitterflower 05-04-2012 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rill Wildspirit (Post 190837)
I hope these new dresses take a lot longer to sell out and that the next batch are all ugly.

I LOL-ed so much at this! :101: :smiley23:

Since I can't afford those outfits, I keep telling my brain ''we don't like those dresses, we don't like those dresses''... :Laughing:

Rin 05-04-2012 09:55 PM

Lucky for me, I'm not too excited about either of the Queen's dresses this time! It looks like these dresses will also sell out quickly. It's interesting to see exactly how fast they will disappear.
I'll save diamonds until they release dresses I really love.

Twilight 05-05-2012 12:37 AM

Maybe it is just me but personally I do not like either dress in the Queen's Shop.
Maybe it is the colors Twi is more blue or purple or even red in her clothing choices.
So this will be an easy decision for me, no need to buy anymore diamonds right now.
That means I can grow my garden a little more.

~Twi

Julie Roseblossom 05-17-2012 07:19 PM

I like the golden roses dress. I refuse to buy it though.

The blue dress though.... eww. It is far too mainland-ish. Looks like something you would see at a red-carpet movie premiere.

Also, if you didn't notice, the green dress from the boutique never sold out. I find that interesting.

Rin 05-17-2012 08:42 PM

I think the Gossamer Dress looks very trendy. If I could, I would only buy the bottom part because I don't particularly like the top.
The dress is so beautiful at the bottom! I love the detail it has!