Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums

Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fixed (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   How, how, how??? (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11720)

Isabelle Daisypetal 08-06-2012 10:10 PM

How, how, how???

How do you download the form for contests in Pixie Hollow? I have tried but it doesn't work for me! Please help!!

Heather Cedarspeck 08-06-2012 10:18 PM

I think it might require Adobe Reader to view the form. I'd check and make sure your Adobe Reader software is up-to-date. That could be the problem.

Isabelle Daisypetal 08-07-2012 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heather Cedarspeck (Post 209040)
I think it might require Adobe Reader to view the form. I'd check and make sure your Adobe Reader software is up-to-date. That could be the problem.

How do you check?

Anyways, please help me!!

bayberry bubbleweather 08-07-2012 09:42 PM

are you talking about the new design a winter outfit contest? if so, are you trying to download the mail-in entry, because the online one just takes you to a page. For the mail-in, when i try to open it, it just opens up in my browser from where i can print it. Can you tell me what browser you are using so i can try and see what is required for you to open the file? or i am just completely off -track and you are talking about something else all together xD

Olivia Diamondsky 08-07-2012 09:50 PM

no Bayberry your right thats what she means... but I cant help her, mine works! :]

Isabelle Daisypetal 08-07-2012 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bayberry bubbleweather (Post 209178)
are you talking about the new design a winter outfit contest? if so, are you trying to download the mail-in entry, because the online one just takes you to a page. For the mail-in, when i try to open it, it just opens up in my browser from where i can print it. Can you tell me what browser you are using so i can try and see what is required for you to open the file? or i am just completely off -track and you are talking about something else all together xD

I have internet explorer....

Olivia Diamondsky 08-07-2012 09:53 PM

then it should work.. do u want to download a picture?

Isabelle Daisypetal 08-07-2012 10:00 PM

Everytime when I try to open it it doesn't work for me....

bayberry bubbleweather 08-07-2012 10:11 PM

try a different browser like firefox or chrome, chrome opens the page in a tab, so that might fix the problem and cancel out anything that might be using or used adobe reader.

Isabelle Daisypetal 08-07-2012 10:17 PM

I'll try,..

Can anyone take a picture of the form and post it?

Onionleaf 08-08-2012 03:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I do know that Internet Explorer often has trouble with opening up PDF files, so it is best to try opening them either on Google Chrome or Firefox.
I've attached the form to this post Isabelle, just right-click it and choose "Save Target As..."

Isabelle Daisypetal 08-08-2012 11:22 AM

I don't have Google Chrome or Firefox..... :(

Onionleaf 08-09-2012 12:20 AM

You can download Chrome and Firefox for free at any time Isabelle. :) The attachment in my previous post should work on Internet Explorer, try saviing it onto your computer.

Isabelle Daisypetal 08-09-2012 01:20 AM

I saved it, but when I open it pops up something else...

Onionleaf 08-09-2012 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isabelle Daisypetal (Post 209368)
I saved it, but when I open it pops up something else...

What do you mean by "something else"? The link should work, I don't know what could go wrong. :Confused:
Well, to avoid confusion, here's a screenshot of the Contest form:
Click the image to view the full version