Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums

Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   DOW Archives (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   Animal Friends guide (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5218)

Mommy 2 Jules 03-28-2010 07:21 AM

Animal Friends guide

I've finally gotten the Animal Friends page up on the wiki. It's not 100% finished, but it is still quite extensive.

Please tell me what you think of it. :)

Animal Friends

Also available are:

Elixa's Hospital

Beck's Animal Nursery

~ Em

juniper firesparkle 03-28-2010 07:51 AM

yay way to go em :D i bet its awsome :D

Lila Mossgarden 03-28-2010 09:03 AM

Great Job! Did you know there are different sick quests depending on the severity of your pet. I let mine get to 0 and believe me I really had to pay for it :) (I posted the details in the General discussion thread)

BTW I think I'll name my next dragonfly "BALDY" :P I didn't see that one in there or I certainly would have chosen it :)

Sunlight 03-28-2010 04:48 PM

Wow! Awesome job! Yeah I saw your thread. The amount of things you have to do is really a lot.

Mommy 2 Jules 03-28-2010 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amantha (Post 69699)
Great Job! Did you know there are different sick quests depending on the severity of your pet. I let mine get to 0 and believe me I really had to pay for it :) (I posted the details in the General discussion thread)

BTW I think I'll name my next dragonfly "BALDY" :P I didn't see that one in there or I certainly would have chosen it :)

Tee hee ~ I was laughing at the name Baldy too!

And yes, the rest of the Quests (only have basic/first ones up now), a Growth Chart and images of all Tricks are on my to-do list for the page. I'm raising 4 Animal Friends at the same time though ~ takes work. And I am only raising them all one stage per day because I want to see how much you need to feed them during EACH growth stage. (I know at the beginning they need 5 ingredients per day and full grown they need 20 per day, but what about in between? That is what I am researching.)

I will update the page as new things are discovered.

~ Em

Dawn Starvale 03-28-2010 06:16 PM

Fantastic job as always, buddy! I know its not the whole page, but it gives just enough information to get started and help decide which pet to obtain. Keep up the good work, and please know it does not go unnoticed! :)

:Rainbow:

Airweather97 03-28-2010 07:02 PM

Wow! I was wondering the other games for the pets, and that helped a lot! I'm glad you made it! It will definitely help other/new fairies!

MistyMay 03-29-2010 05:50 AM

Absolutely amazing, as usual Em! Flitterific work!! :PHHeart:

Lila Mossgarden 04-01-2010 08:26 AM

http://www.pixiehollowforums.com/for...ictureid=17674
"Fly with you, FAIRYNAME! I hope PETNAME is nice and healthy!"
"No? What are the symptoms? PETNAME's throat is sore and raspy? I bet it's Autumn Raspy Sore Throat."
"Don't fret. Lots of little hummingbirds get it. A simple syrup will fix it right up! Will you help me make it?"
Step 1: gather 15 honeycombs
"That's it then? First gather some honeycombs, would you?"
-Bring Elixa the honeycombs-
"Very good!"
"Next we need daisy petals."
Step 2: Gather 15 daisy petals
-Bring Elixa the Daisy Petals-
"Wonderful!"
"The last ingredient we need is ivy."
Step 3: Gather 10 Ivy
-Bring Elixa the Ivy-
"Good work, FAIRYNAME! Now I can make the syrup."
"I'll grind everything up ... and add some tasty maple tree sap ..."
"And here we are, the cure for the Autumn Raspy Sore Throat! PETNAME needs to take two spoonfuls, alright? That's all there is to it!"
"Remember, when your Animal Friend grows up, you should release them back into the wild. Please stop by if PETNAME gets sick again. Stay healthy!"
Heal up to 100 (points/percent/whatever).

Let me know if you need any others (...or if you don't want me to post them here...)

Mommy 2 Jules 04-01-2010 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amantha (Post 69986)
http://www.pixiehollowforums.com/for...ictureid=17674
Let me know if you need any others (...or if you don't want me to post them here...)

This is awesome Amantha! Thank you so fairy much!

~ Em

Lila Mossgarden 04-17-2010 08:28 AM

I didn't see this one on theWiki:
http://www.pixiehollowforums.com/for...ictureid=18236
"Fly with you, FAIRY NAME! Oh dear, don't tell me ... PETNAME is sick. I can tell by the look on your face. What are the symptoms?"
"Fever, shivers, upset tummy, can't sleep -- That's the Flappig Flu if I ever heard. Poor PETNAME."
"Luckily I know a special tea that will get that flu flying! Will you help me make it?"
STEP 1: Buy a Bubble n Boil Kettle
"That's it then. I need a new kettle to boil the ingredients."
"Kettles can only be used once to brew this special tea."
"Can you fly to Harmony's Home Collections and get a Bubble'n'Boil Kettle for me?"
"I have a new kettle for Elixa."
Give Elixa the kettle.
"Wonderful. Now for the ingredients."
"First we need Rose Petals. Go find some while I fill this kettle with fresh spring water."
STEP 2: Gather 20 Rose Petals
"I have Rose Petals for Elixa."
"Thank you, FAIRYNAME."
"Will you find Raspberries next?"
STEP 3: Gather 15 Raspberries
"I have the Raspberries for Elixa."
"Very good. Now while the water in the kettle heats up, I'd like you to go bake some cookies. This cure works better with cookies."
"Visit Dulcie at her kitchen in Neverberry Thicket and bake 1 batch of Acorn Cookies, alright?"
STEP 4: Community Bake 1 batch of Acorn Cookies
"I baked Acorn Cookies for PETNAME."
"Thank you, FAIRYNAME, but we have a little problem."
"I thought I had some snowflakes, but I'm all out. Will you get some Snowflakes? It's the last ingredient we need."
STEP 5: Gather 20 Snowflakes
"I have Snowflakes for Elixa."
"That's it then. I'll add the Snowflakes with to other ingredients in the kettle."
"Oh, there's one more thing I need you to do!"
"Since th etea has to get very hot to mix properly, I'll need a way to cool it down so PETNAME can drink it."
"Fly down to Copper's Tinkering Nook and make a Seedpod Fan. A fan will cool the tea down fast."
STEP 6: Community Tinker a Seedpod Fan
"I made a Seedpod Fan for Elixa."
"Very nice tinkering work, FAIRYNAME! Now let's use this fan to cool down the tea."
"It's working perfectly!"
"Here we are, fresh tea to cure the Flapping Flu. Make sure PETNAME sips it slowly while eating the cookies you baked."
"Remember, when your animal friend grows up, you should release them back into the wild. Please stop by if PETNAME gets sick again. Stay Healthy!"

That cure sounds just delicious!!! Raspberry rose tea ... maybe Bigelow has one jk :P

Also there is a similar quests for Hummingbirds similar to the No Flavor Flu. I didn't get the name but the steps are:
1. Personal tailor flower slippers for Elixa
2. 15 spider silk
3. BUY an acorn timer for Elixa
4. 15 dandelion fluff
5. Community tinker a posy pillow
6. 15 honey combs

lillyfairy 04-18-2010 05:06 AM

I found a ladybug quest not on the WIKI it's called dizzy dot flu I dont know how to take screen shots but i have the steps written down if you need them. also my bug was very sick when i got this quest.

Mommy 2 Jules 04-19-2010 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lillyfairy (Post 71454)
I found a ladybug quest not on the WIKI it's called dizzy dot flu I dont know how to take screen shots but i have the steps written down if you need them. also my bug was very sick when i got this quest.

If you could send me a PM that would be awesome! Thank you so much.

~ Em

Lila Mossgarden 04-26-2010 10:37 PM

http://www.pixiehollowforums.com/for...ictureid=18438
"Fly with you, FAIRYNAME! I hope PETNAME is nice and healthy."
"No? What are the symptoms? PETNAME's throat is sore and it burns? Oh dear! I bet it's Summery Sun Sore Throat!"
"Don't fret, lots of little dragonflies get it. A simple syrup will fix it right up. Will you help me make it?"
STEP 1 of 3: Gather 15 Honeycombs
"That's it then! First gather some honeycombs, would you?"
-I have honeycombs for Elixa-
"Very good!"
"Next we need maple leaves."
STEP 2 of 3: Gather 20 Maple Leaves
-I have Maple Leaves for Elixa-
"Wonderful!"
"The last ingredient we need is Ivy."
STEP 3 of 3: Gather 10 Ivy
-I have Ivy for Elixa-
"Good work, FAIRYNAME! Now I can make the syrup!"
"I'll grind everything up ... and add some tasty maple tree sap ..."
"And here we are, the cure for the Summery Sun Sore Throat! PETNAME needs to take two spoonfuls, alright? That's all there is to it!"
"Remember, when your Animal Friend grows up, you should release them back into the wild. Please stop by if PETNAME gets sick again. Stay healthy!"

Violet Merryvale 04-26-2010 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lila Mossgarden (Post 71360)
I didn't see this one on theWiki:
http://www.pixiehollowforums.com/for...ictureid=18236
"Fly with you, FAIRY NAME! Oh dear, don't tell me ... PETNAME is sick. I can tell by the look on your face. What are the symptoms?"
"Fever, shivers, upset tummy, can't sleep -- That's the Flappig Flu if I ever heard. Poor PETNAME."
"Luckily I know a special tea that will get that flu flying! Will you help me make it?"
STEP 1: Buy a Bubble n Boil Kettle
"That's it then. I need a new kettle to boil the ingredients."
"Kettles can only be used once to brew this special tea."
"Can you fly to Harmony's Home Collections and get a Bubble'n'Boil Kettle for me?"
"I have a new kettle for Elixa."
Give Elixa the kettle.
"Wonderful. Now for the ingredients."
"First we need Rose Petals. Go find some while I fill this kettle with fresh spring water."

"Since the tea has to get very hot to mix properly, I'll need a way to cool it down so PETNAME can drink it."
"Fly down to Copper's Tinkering Nook and make a Seedpod Fan. A fan will cool the tea down fast."
STEP 6: Community Tinker a Seedpod Fan
"I made a Seedpod Fan for Elixa."
"Very nice tinkering work, FAIRYNAME! Now let's use this fan to cool down the tea."

I hated this one because I got it THREE times and you had to BUY a new kettle each time! Wha? Wouldn't she still have my old kettle (oh, okay can only be used once, but the fan?!?) and fan? LOL Sheesh.

Rainshadow is finally grown and I have let her go now that I have my badge. Cheaper now with out her, though she was fun!

VM