Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums

Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fairies Minigames and Quests (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Vidia's Daily Spin 2 (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9606)

SilverCandleshadow 10-26-2011 09:42 PM

Still none of those cute new hats! :( All I got today was the feather quill, 10 ivy, and 5 blueberries. Why won't Vidia let me have those adorable kitty ears?!

Jillian Snowdew 10-26-2011 09:51 PM

Oh..just go on waiting as I mentioned above. I actually never knew that we could get Kitty ears and witches hat from Vidia! I saw some non-members wearing it and asked them. They said that they don't know. But, I was furious! Ever since Masquerade started, she has not been giving me anything else other than ingredients, I made her spin the acorn for an hour. She just had to give me the kitty ears! And yesterday, I got the witch's hat in the same way!

I got oak leaves today, but I really thank Vidia for the hat. Just wait and make her spin for an hour.

Julie Roseblossom 10-26-2011 10:01 PM

Let's see...

Julie: Fluff, Oak, and Blueberries
Rachel: Fluff, Oak, and Violet Purple Dye
Honey: Fluff, Blueberries, and a Dragonfly decoration.

Seriously, Vidia?

Iris Waterdew 10-26-2011 10:29 PM

Ooh, one hour? Cranky ole Vidia will get a shock!

Onionleaf 10-27-2011 03:21 AM

I tried the 'waiting trick' - first day all I got were ingredients. Second day I received a big ol' feather hat, and the bewitched hat!
Yesterday I received my second set of cat ears. I'm gonna keep the ears ^.^ Though, I would donate them to an unlucky friend, if only I could.. *sigh*

Jellyblossom 10-27-2011 03:41 PM

Well, Jellyblossom got both hat and cat ears so she is very happy.
But Jellyspirit got no Halloween gifts yet, only more rocks and rocks and she has her Rock Star badge for months now. While Jellysparkle still needs over 10 rocks for her badge, but she got 4 pairs of Cat Ears by now. Strange Vidia...

June Rosewillow 10-27-2011 05:33 PM

June got a bottle of dye...
Tulip got the Sour Plum Tree...
Ella got the Cat Ears!!

So now I just need Cat Ears for June and Tulip and Pumpkin Rocks for June and Ella! C'mon Vidia!!

Sapphira110 10-27-2011 05:38 PM

I think the Wolf Ears look kinda dorky, they sit too low. My Fairy managed to get two Witch Hats, but NO Cat Ears before my membership expired...I am very sad...

June Rosewillow 10-27-2011 05:44 PM

Cool Sapphira! And I didn't know the Sparrowmen had a lantern accessory. I wish the fairies had that! Thanks for sharing!

Julie Roseblossom 10-27-2011 09:23 PM

Julie got 10 Blueberries and the witch hat.
Rachel got 10 Blueberries, 10 Fluff, and the witch hat, which means she has the cat ears, the witch hat, and her pumpkin rock.
Honey got 5 Blueberries, 5 Fluff, and Vidia's shoes! Yay!

Vidia decided to be nicer today. At least Rachel has all her stuff. Now Julie just needs her cat ears, and Honey needs all three. :)

Onionleaf 10-28-2011 03:25 AM

Alexia has received all three seasonal items! Ahh, now I am content :toast:

Fairy Goddess 10-28-2011 06:11 AM

Still no pumpkin rocks..... just ingredients after ingredients!

SilverCandleshadow 10-28-2011 06:27 AM

Today I FINALLY got the bewitching hat! I'm so happy I got one of those cute heapieces. Next I just need those ADORABLE kitty ears!

Breezy lemonwind 10-28-2011 03:38 PM

Haven't gotten anything but ingredients these last 3 days.
I guess Vidia picks and chooses who she likes these days.
I will have to get back on her good side.

June Rosewillow 10-28-2011 04:14 PM

I find that it comes in waves. A couple days ago I was getting all kinds of treats from her. Now I've just been getting ingredients, dyes, or fast flyer eyewear (she must think I need a gazillion pairs or something!). It's hard to be patient when we are running out of time to get the Halloween things!