Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums

Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Neverbelle's Art\Editing Practice (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15854)

Neverbelle 02-03-2015 02:31 AM

Neverbelle's Art\Editing Practice

Fly with you pixie pals! It's been such a long time since I made my own thread that I'm actually a bit nervous to post this. :Laughing: :Embarrassed:

I was feeling creative today and decided on a whim to try editing a picture I found on one of the Disney Fairy websites..

Before:
Click the image to view the full version
(translation: play fun games)

After:
http://www.pixiehollowforums.com/for...ictureid=74080

I mainly just changed the colors around so it's not a huge difference, but ya gotta start somewhere, right? :Laughing:

Feel free to leave a comment or constructive criticism or whatever you want. Thanks for reading!

:PHHeart: Neverbelle

StormyLightningberry 02-03-2015 02:57 AM

Silvermist II

I like the brown hair version of Silvermist! Nice!

:Happy::SHappy:

Alexa Diamondflower 02-03-2015 03:07 AM

Amazing!!!! You did great! :D I love it! :) What did you use to make that?

_Stormy_ 02-03-2015 08:23 AM

That is a flitterific graphic, Neverbelle! You did a beautiful job giving Sil a makeover! I love how you recolored the har and added a thickness to the eye brows. It looks like a whole new fairy! :Clapping::Flowers:

Coconut Tulippetal 02-03-2015 04:33 PM

Flaptastic graphic, Neverbelle! :Flowers: You are definitely an Art Talent!

kass101 02-03-2015 09:34 PM

Don't be nervous Neverbelle! You did a great job, I'd love to see more of these.

Night Wish 02-04-2015 12:40 AM

Beautiful edit, Neverbelle! Silvermist looks like a completely different fairy. I like the shade of pink you changed her clothing into, and the brown streaks in her hair that replaced her original blue ones are really pretty. :Happy:
Is this your first color-change edit?

fairybacon 02-04-2015 12:55 AM

WOW.. Just WOW. It's seriously beautiful. Aha I don't see why you would be nervous to post this lol. You just transformed silvermist and made it your own! I really like her eyebrows a lot. Also the bit of eyeliner you gave into a little wing. Basically everything you did I really liked lol. Anyway you really do have a talent. Marvelous job! :Clapping::Flowers:

Neverbelle 02-04-2015 02:07 PM

Oh my gosh, you guys are all sooo incredibly sweet and kind! You really put a huge smile on my face and in my heart. :PHHeart:

@StormyLightningberry thanks! She also looked interesting with pink and green hair.. :Laughing:

@Alexa Diamondflower thanks so much! I used Photoshop, but if you wanted you could use any program that has an eraser tool, painting tool, layers, and the ability to edit hue\saturation.

@_Stormy_ that's totally what I was aiming for.. Thank you!

@Coconut Tulippetal you are so sweet! Thank you. :Happy:

@kass101 awww thank you! I'm not sure why I was so nervous haha. :Laughing: I hope I can make more soon and post them here! :Excited:

@Night Wish thank you fairy much! :Excited: It's not my first attempt at coloring changing but I think it is my most successful one yet, haha.

@fairybacon wow thank you for such a big compliment! :Flowers: It was my aim to make Silvermist into my own fairy so I am happy, haha. :Excited: :Laughing:

You guys are flitterific! :49:

Twilight 02-04-2015 03:05 PM

You did an amazing job Neverbelle. I would not have known that was Silvermist if you did not have the pic there. Now she just needs a name. :Laughing:

I really do miss seeing everyone's graphics here and making my own too.
And my shop here to make graphics for everyone here, I miss that the most.
I have started to make more graphics lately, for each PH event for my Twi page.
Oh the memories.

~Twi

Neverbelle 02-16-2015 02:44 PM

Thank you fairy much Twi!! :DancingStar: Any ideas for a name? :Laughing:

Is your shop still open? (:Embarrassed: sorry for my ignorance) Luckily a lot of people were able to save PDFs of their fairies, so you can basically create endless graphics! :Laughing::Happy:

P.S. I just love the current graphic set you have! So cute!

Twilight 02-16-2015 03:43 PM

No Neverbelle I closed my shop awhile ago, was not getting that many orders.
I have thought about re-opening it for a limited time, but I just do not
spend a lot of time anymore on the computer as I did when I flew in PH.
Maybe one day I will, we will see.

And thank you for liking my graphics, I think I made these for the last Friendship Festival we celebrated in PH.
I love the heart bobble and did not save a PDF of Twi with them on.
~Twi

Sunrise 11-05-2015 04:17 AM

The picture looks fantastic Neverbelle! I wish I knew how to edit pictures like that. :Happy: You really did a good job!

Rainbowswirls 11-06-2015 12:54 AM

Wonderful edit, Neverbelle! It looks beautiful! :)