Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums

Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Pixie Screenshots (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   Pictures of Friends (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14771)

Misty_12 09-24-2013 01:53 AM

Pictures of Friends

Hi everyone!

Being a graphic maker, I have a folder filled with pictures of some peoples' fairies (you know, the picture of your fairy on a white background.). I know several of you here have saved tons of pictures of your fairies, so I thought you might want these to add to your collection! :) Here is a link to where I have them saved: http://s1332.photobucket.com/user/Mi...?sort=3&page=1
(Please don’t be freaked out if I have a picture of you and you never ordered from my art shop or never met me. I was planning on making surprise gifts for people! :Laughing: )
Also, friends and fellow graphic makers ;), would any of you happen to have any pictures of my fairies saved? (like the ones with the white background)
Feel free to share any pictures of others you have on this thread!

~Misty :)

_Stormy_ 09-24-2013 01:57 AM

4 Attachment(s)
What a great idea, Misty! I have tons of pictures of fairies on the white background! I will make a folder as well :) Here are a few pictures I have of Misty :)

Misty_12 09-24-2013 02:02 AM

Thank you so much, Stormy!! I had missed getting a picture of one of those outfits! :Happy:

Hazel Brightsparkle 09-24-2013 04:18 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I have a picture of you wearing an outfit from what I believe was the second Forums Fashion Spotlight :Happy: Sorry about the wing being disheveled, I must have cropped it that way! :Embarrassed:

Misty_12 09-24-2013 04:23 AM

Thank you Hazel!! :Happy: No worries about the wings! :)

Onionleaf 09-24-2013 07:50 AM

5 Attachment(s)
Lookie! I found a cookie some old PDFs on my computer. :)

Here is your Ella, Twi. The rest are attached below. Sorry about not having any of your fairies Misty, I just thought I'd share the ones that I found in case someone would like to pick them up.

I wish I still had all of the PDF files that I used several years ago, but sadly I deleted them after finishing the graphic. :Sad:
At least I found a whole list of PDFs with Alexia dressed in all sorts of different outfits.

Misty_12 09-24-2013 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onionleaf (Post 263718)
Sorry about not having any of your fairies Misty, I just thought I'd share the ones that I found in case someone would like to pick them up.

It’s ok!! :) I created this thread so everyone could share pictures of other people’s fairies too. I should add that to my first post! :Happy:

Night Wish 09-24-2013 10:22 PM

Thank you for saving these, Misty! :Flowers: I thought I'd lost that picture of my fairy in the pink and gray outfit, and thanks for helping me find it. :Laughing: I'm afraid I don't have any pictures saved of you, sorry! :Embarrassed:

Misty_12 09-25-2013 04:12 PM

You're welcome! :Happy: and no worries about not having any pictures of me! :)

Sapphire Sweetfeather 09-25-2013 06:11 PM

5 Attachment(s)
I have a few images of fairy friends. I took a few snaps because I was working on designing outfits based on butterflies wings, and then there is one of Cricket that I just absolutely adored and had to get a snapshot of. :Embarrassed:

Attatched: Cricket, Julie, Stormy, Onion, Ruby. (Mind you some of them are wearing outfits that make it easier to design outfits over. :wink:)

Misty_12 09-25-2013 07:17 PM

I added more pictures to the album! I got some pictures of people at the winter/Christmas party I hosted. :) (I missed some people, though. :pork: )

glitter8pony 09-25-2013 09:36 PM

OMG! My picture is on the list!:Excited:

bayberry bubbleweather 09-25-2013 09:59 PM

Uh I have like four pictures of Sophie, and one picture of Sugarwings xD

I can post them later if you want ^.^

I deleted a lot of my earlier PDF's ;_;

Misty_12 09-26-2013 08:35 PM

You can post them if you would like, Bayberry! :)

bayberry bubbleweather 09-26-2013 08:53 PM

Wait, how would I upload the PDF's... Sorry xD I think I have tried before and it said the file was too big?