Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums

Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   In the Attic (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Wardrobe Donations ? Where do they go ? (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13319)

olive silkblossom 02-19-2013 06:45 PM

Wardrobe Donations ? Where do they go ?

I was just wondering, when we donate our clothing or household items where do they go ? Do they go into the Vidia's Daily Spin to give away items to others ? or do they just disappear ? I wish we could donate items to friends or just donate and the items go to people on our friends list. Just an idea.

:PHFButtercup:

stargazer80 02-19-2013 06:48 PM

They just disappear. Just deleted out of your account. Such a pain. I wish there was a place to swap or trade our stuff at.

Sophie Silkpetal 02-19-2013 09:18 PM

I wish we could give our stuff... Or some lucky non-member could receive our donations...

Twilight 02-19-2013 10:23 PM

I have donated so many items, because of working on Royal Tailoring or Tinkering
that some fairy could have used those belts or shoes or seedpod fans or rugs.
There should really be a store that all of the donated items go to and can be sold
at a discounted price.

~Twi

Jenny Hollybell 02-20-2013 12:07 AM

I agree with all of these ideas! It would be wonderful for the donated items to go to a special store, or even a special non-member store, so they can have a chance to buy the item's we've donated. That way, we know they've ended up in good hands :-)

-Jenny:SmallTinkerGears:

Lila Starshine 02-20-2013 01:06 AM

I think it should be consignment style too, so we get a few ingredients when our item sells ;) This is such a great idea, and I wonder if it would be that difficult...the NC has surely heard that we want something along those lines!

Cerise_Ivory_Electro 02-20-2013 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenny Hollybell (Post 237802)
I agree with all of these ideas! It would be wonderful for the donated items to go to a special store, or even a special non-member store, so they can have a chance to buy the item's we've donated. That way, we know they've ended up in good hands :-)

-Jenny:SmallTinkerGears:

I think that's a great idea! But non-members probably worry more 'bout earning diamonds and using them instead, but what if they leveled all the way up? The so-called Never Council'll probably make it a ingredients shop... I think it would be better if it were a 'No diamonds, Zero Ingredients' shop. Especially made for fairies who focus more on diamonds (especially when they're non-members, because they can't buy with ingredients, so I'm assuming they would focus more on diamonds.) I think it should be where all the donated clothes go. I also think there should be a reset button when you donate something (I honestly think its horrible how they don't AT LEAST give donated items to non-members.) S

:tinker:Share your opinion!:tinker:

Heather Cedarspeck 02-20-2013 01:37 AM

It is a real shame that they just disappear out of our storage. I have deleted so much in the past because before diamonds, if I wanted some of the new stuff, I had to delete items. It seems like such a waste. Especially all that hard work donating things for those badges! I would like all that hard work go to someone that could use it. I would love for anything we donated go to a new fairy or a non-member who hardly has anything when they first arrive.

McKenzieO1 02-20-2013 02:50 AM

I agree with everyone here. When I first came to Pixie Hollow I really was perplexed and a little sad "knowing that these items went NOWHERE when donated.

Coming from other online games where when items are donated, they were actually circulated through out the game to ANY PLAYER for FREE OR given back to a consignment/second hand shop where you received a portion of what you paid for it in return.

The NC is more than capable of being able to make this happen, if only they would. *Dreaming :rolleyes:

Grace Moonglow 02-20-2013 03:44 AM

:Teasing: THIS is what REALLY happens to all our donations! :Teasing:

A terrible green TROLL-like creature hoards them ALL!
His name is ArGG the Terrible Orge!! :hulk:
It's because he secretly LOVES pixies & has always wished he could be one!! :tinker:
You see, ArGG's friends & family have always been terribly mean & cruel, & even tease him quite often about his oafish looks & clumsy ways! :SSad:

So, the only way ArGG can pretend (in secret, of course!) to be a beautiful fairy is to dress up in all our donated clothes.........
But, sadly he can only wear each clothing item just ONE time - he is terribly BIG (compared to us pixies), so they always tear apart as he puts them on.
As you might guess, this makes him terribly upset! :ani-taz:
Which explains why ArGG always needs more of our clothes!

So, please rest assured that even though OUR fairy friends don't get the benefit of all our donated clothes,
ArGG the Orge is happily wearing them whilst he dances (attempting to fly) through our hidden gardens! :51:

And if you cannot get your wardrobe to open, it's only because ArGG was peeking inside & he accidentally (clumsily) smashed the door shut - just a little too hard. :pork:
To get your wardrobe door to open, you just need to keep giving the doorknob a jiggle & a wiggle, then give the door a bump. :rabbitdance:
If your clothes seem out of place, it's just ArGG - wishing he could fit into your most lovely clothes!

In return for wearing our clothes, ArGG sometimes leaves a piece or two of the donated house-hold items in your garden...... :GiftBox:
But other times, he just trips over everything! :smiley2:

Which explains why our wardrobe, homes, & gardens are sometimes all messed up! :Confused:

ArGG IS after all, still a "slightly" clumsy Orge! He just feels terribly sad when others SAY unkind things about him! :smiley30:

But ArGG really DOES try to be a GOOD "pretend pixie" & always does his best to be kind to ALL others....
even though he is terribly SHY about his very peculiar clothing choices! :Innocent:

And now you know why ArGG is truly terrible at being an Orge, but he is really quite a kind & gentle pixie in disguise! :Clapping::Clapping:

If you stay out of sight & be very very quiet in your garden, you just might see ArGG the Terrible Orge!! :smiley41:

:Wink: So, that's REALLY what happens to all our donations! :Wink:

Bwahahhaha!
:witchani:

McKenzieO1 02-20-2013 04:04 AM

Grace!! :schilder063:

That is a Grand Story! :Rainbow: *Flutters off to pitch a tent in Lily's Garden. :peepwall: haha!

Grace Moonglow 02-20-2013 07:55 AM

Glad you liked it Lily! :Embarrassed:
I might submit it just for fun?!

:witchani:
eee-hehehee!

StormyLightningberry 02-20-2013 01:29 PM

Clumsy or Clumsy?

I liked that story and now I am curious.

Is ArGG a clumsy ogre or a "clumsy" ogre?

I mean, is he an ogre who is unsteady, or is he a human who has ogrish characteristics?

McKenzieO1 02-20-2013 01:32 PM

@ GRACE

Ahh Yes! - I would LOVE to see the NC's reply to this story!
Imagine them opening this up in their Suggestion IN Box, fully knowing it wouldn't be the usual suggestions they receive on a daily basis.

I would give ANYTHING! to be a "Lady Bug? on the wall when they opened this and read it.
and with my itty bitty bug camera I could take a picture of their STUMPED expressions! ROFL! :18:

Thanks Grace for sharing that story with us, it really brightened my day! :sun:
It's truly amazing at what a lil Pixie :heartbeat: can do.

Hazel Brightsparkle 02-20-2013 02:59 PM

Awesome story, Grace! So funny!
Unfortunately, everyone is correct: when you donate stuff, it gets deleted from your wardrobe or storage area and doesn't go anywhere. Yes, we non-members would LOVE to buy stuff (with ingredients) and fly around in style! ;)