Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums

Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fairies General Discussion (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New Pixie Hollow Remake! (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16438)

Lavender Marie 01-27-2019 03:30 AM

New Pixie Hollow Remake!

Hi everyone! My name is Lavender and I've been working on a new remake of Pixie Hollow with a very talented group of pixies. It's called We the Pixies and we are proud to announce the release of our first teaser: Bubble Bounce. Our developers are hard at work tinkering on the game itself, so we thought we'd share a sneak peak. How many of my fish can you save? Post your best score below!

Bubble Bounce

Neverbelle 02-08-2019 01:07 AM

Wow! It felt really nice to be able to play Bubble Bounce again. :Clapping: Thanks so much for that! I'll be checking back here for any possible future updates. :Happy:

Jenny Hollybell 02-16-2019 03:08 AM

This is fantastic!! I actually cried I was so so overjoyed to play. I sent in an application to work I would love to! I am an illustration major at my university and I draw digitally so I can do furniture, clothes, and/or meadows for you guys. (Or anything you need!) :PHFHeart:

Sidenote: I don't remember Bubble Bounce being that hard! :Laughing:

theatercandy 02-18-2019 02:21 AM

Omg you're so amazing for remaking the game! I can't wait to see the finished project. I want to help but I don't know what I'd be good for haha

Peweli 03-03-2019 10:48 PM

Bounce

OMG!! I played Bounce today and it brought back so many memories. Hopefully you will be able to bring back Pixie Hollow close to the original. The game was so fun to play.

:Clapping::Clapping::Clapping::Clapping::Clapping: :Clapping::Clapping::Clapping::Clapping:

Lori 06-22-2019 03:33 PM

That was really fun!

Thank you for sharing that with us!

Lavender Marie 07-19-2019 12:31 AM

New Pixie Hollow Remake UPDATE!

Hello, everyone! Lavender is posting this on behalf of me: I am Teresa, a staff member of We The Pixies.

I'd like to talk to you all about our progress on the game. If you've been following our project, you may notice that we have some pictures from a year ago of our progress on create a fairy. This was before I joined the team as developer and proposed switching over from Construct 2 to a proper web development stack. This switch cost us our progress on create a fairy, but in turn gives us a much more performant, flexible, and extensible game. Since then we have released the bubble bounce demo from upthread, and are into recreating create a fairy once again.

https://images2.imgbox.com/87/9c/A9k0h2uK_o.png

However, we continue to face some obstacles. We fully intend to continue the project, but our progress has been slowed since in the past several months, as we have had to restructure our team a few times and have lost some of our staff to real life priorities.

And so, we would ask you for help. Please spread the word about our rewrite! The more support we have, the easier it will be to find new staff to help rebuild our beloved Hollow. Share us on social media or just tell you friends who miss PH, and if you have skills that we can use please use the appropriate application form below to apply!

Developer Application

Artist Application

Audio Application

Thanks to all the support we have received thus far. Fly with you later!

Neverbelle 07-20-2019 06:36 AM

I really hope this project takes off! I miss PHO so much even after all these years.

ella_roseplume 10-10-2019 06:33 AM

I just played and joined the Discord AND filled out the artist application. What a true delight it was to have a little piece of the Hollow back.

__________________[/IMG][/CENTER]

Teresa 10-12-2019 06:52 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Hey, everyone! I'm so excited to let you all know that we've released a new update -- a demo!

play it here!

Attachment 11732

Attachment 11733

Now we will be working on fixing bugs and polishing things before adding in multiplayer. :ButterflysPlaying:

kass101 10-12-2019 03:17 PM

Played it and I love it so far, the mechanics are really similar to the original, and I had a lot of fun just picking up ingredients since it's been so long, lol!

popcorn1234 10-12-2019 03:45 PM

I am absolutely stunned, wow. I was just thinking about Pixie Hollow this morning, decided to log back in to PHF, and what do I see but a new remake in the works? This is incredible! I can't wait to see what comes next!

Lori 10-13-2019 06:26 PM

Meet Autumn Moonmist!

http://www.mmocentralforums.com/gall.../Capture15.PNG

Neverbelle 10-14-2019 08:01 AM

WOW! What a flitterific demo! And the WTP intro is so beautiful and professional looking that it could be in a movie if you ask me. I made a gif of it!

Click the image to view the full version

It's so fun to be able to collect ingredients again, even if it doesn't save yet. You guys are truly doing an awesome job with this remake. I can't wait (but I will :Teasing:) to see the full version!

Here is my fairy remade in WTP style (I love the new eyes, btw)

Click the image to view the full version

Teresa 10-14-2019 02:27 PM

I’m so glad you enjoy it, and we love seeing your fairies! They’re adorable :Flowers: