Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums

Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fairies General Discussion (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Talent form (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16361)

tinker406TWO 02-11-2017 02:18 PM

Talent form

I've recently been wondering what the most popular talents were and why. I'm going to make a video analyzing the different talents, but I need some help first. Please reply filling out that form. The form only applies to your MAIN fairy.

The blue items only apply to frost talents.
The brown items only apply to those created before the tinker talent was added (tinkers were added at around winter 2008)

Form:

Talent:
Original talent before frost:
Why did you switch to frost talent?:

Why did you choose your original talent?:
When tinker talent came out, did you create a tinker fairy?:
Why or why not?:

Other:

Neverbelle 02-11-2017 08:51 PM

Form:

Talent: Animal

Why did you choose your original talent?: Because I love animals and think it would be fantastic to be able to communicate with and help them!

Other: I love the water talent just as much, so I always find myself switching between "I wish Neverbelle was a water talent" and "It's better that I picked the animal talent for her" :Laughing:

I also always wished that the NC would've added more talents, like in the books, but I also understood the impracticality of that idea from a business point of view.

Twilight 02-11-2017 11:35 PM

Talent~ Water
I always felt Twi helped the rivers flow and the fish in the spring and summer and then in the winter skated the rivers with ice.

Why did you choose your original talent~ Purely based on the color, the wardrobe
had blues and purples. And Tinker would have been my first choice, cause the
only fairy I knew was Tink.

When tinker talent came out, did you create a tinker fairy?: I did.
Why or why not?: I had to have a Tinker Talent, love Tink.

~Twi

Alexa Diamondflower 02-12-2017 01:04 AM

Talent: Water
Why did you choose your original talent?: I've always had a love for water. It's just so calming and beautiful. Being able to control it as a water fairy was just so appealing to me. It was a no-brainer when first creating Alexa.

marigoldsunjewel 02-16-2017 08:49 PM

Form

Talent: Garden :GardenTalent:

Why did you choose your original talent?: I absolutely love flowers and gardening, so choosing to be a garden-talent was a super easy choice for me :Happy:

When tinker talent came out, did you create a tinker fairy?: Yes

Why or why not?: I originally joined Pixie Hollow wanting to be a Tinker Talent like Tinker Bell, so when the tinker talent was finally released, curiosity got the better of me and I created my first and only tinker fairy...whom I can't remember the name and hardly ever logged into...:Embarrassed:

Daisybelle 02-16-2017 11:27 PM

Form:

Talent: Water :WaterTalent:
Why did you choose your original talent?: For my first fairy ever, I chose garden because I was always a nature lover from the beginning. Pretty soon after that, I made a Water Talent fairy because I liked anything which had to do with water (I think..?) Whatever the main reason was, I felt that the talent blended pretty well with my personality and I could see that over time. I associate this with peace, sensitivity and imagination, and there is some kind of gentleness to it. I had a tendency to wear cool colors on my fairy those days!

When tinker talent came out, did you create a tinker fairy?: Yes
Why or why not?: Daisybelle was about to be a Tinker Talent, but I forgot why I didn't choose it. I ended up choosing the talent for a later fairy though! I always identified very much with a Tinker Talent since the beginning.
Other: If Pixie Hollow is brought back, I would definitely change my main fairy's talent to either Light or Tinker. It's a hard choice! My tastes have changed now, I want to go with light talent instead of water because I love summer, warmth, one of those fairy parties and sparkly things. I share something in common with a light talent in the books - being afraid of the dark. :Laughing:
Clothing wise, I have a huge tendency to choose warm colors. I also have a Tinker Tendency, I use the color green and lost things with my clothing .

Petunialotustwinkle14 02-17-2017 12:20 AM

Form:
Talent: Garden
Why did you choose your original talent?: Since I was a little girl, I really liked to go out in the garden and look at the flowers (Well, I am a nature freak, haha). That's all I really have to say.
When tinker talent came out, did you create a tinker fairy?: Yes, but I deleted it because I barely played with that fairy.
Other: I would change my talent from garden to water, since my interests change quickly and frequently. And clothing wise, I like when my fairy wears garden talent colors like pink and red, but she also looks good in other colors like blue, purple, and black.

Onionleaf 02-26-2017 07:45 AM

Talent: Tinker :TinkerTalent:
Why did you choose your original talent?: I felt that the description for the tinker-talent was most fitting for me, as I have a problem solving mindset and love it when I manage to help make things work again. (Plus I am fond of the colour green :Wink:)
Other: If a musical-talent was ever an option, I would've had a hard time deciding between the two.

popcorn1234 03-17-2017 03:27 PM

Talent of my main fairy: Light! :LightTalent:
Why did you choose your original talent?: I picked light for her because I liked light talents! Being able to bend and refract light with their hands, creating rainbows, playing with fireflies... it all just sounded so magical, and I wanted a light fairy to reflect that! From my perspective, I also really love colors (bright colors, soft colors--colors), and was enjoying the abundance of warm sunlight at the time of Eve's creation, as the weather was really starting to warm up around mid-April. (At least, I assume that that's what was going through my mind--2009 was a long time ago.)
Since Eve arrived April 2009, I'll fill out the tinker section as well:
When tinker talent came out, did you create a tinker fairy?: Yes, I did! The first day I was able to make a tinker fairy, I did--with Trinity Copperglow!
Why or why not?: I wanted to be a part of the newest thing to come to Pixie Hollow, and I think the connection to Tink's talent and the beautiful design of the tinkers' homes is what sold me.
Other: Eve actually wasn't my first fairy I created/kept, but she did become my main fair over time. Rosa was the first fairy I created and kept, and she's an animal fairy. I think I picked her because I thought of myself as an animal fairy--I loved animals, I loved to care for them and be around them... plus, I loved the idea of fairies that could talk to animals in general. So I picked animal talent for Rosa, and she stood the test of time!

Quick question: what's up with the frost talent section? I created my fairy Frostwish, and although she was a water talent orignally, I liked to think of her as a frost talent. Would she count?

StormyLightningberry 03-20-2017 01:43 PM

Home Sweet Home

Talent: Garden

Why did you choose your original talent?: I picked Garden Talent because I liked the Garden Talent home. :Embarrassed:

When Tinker Came Out, did I create a Tinker Fairy?: No.

Why not?: I already had three fairies by then: Stormy Lightningberry, Chloe Rumbledust, and Xenops Quickfeather. We couldn't have more than three fairies, so I did not make any more.