Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums

Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fly Home (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Last Pixie Hollow Homes & Gardens (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14574)

McKenzieO1 08-25-2013 07:47 PM

Last Pixie Hollow Homes & Gardens

1 Attachment(s)
*Eh- Hem, clears throat... for those who absolutely adored "Home decor" and caring for their 'Gardens, this one is for you! By all means, PLEASE share your last images of your final homes & gardens here- if you wish.

This is my last farewell home and will be riding it out with this in mind til the very end, garden talent style :Wink:

~Lily :49:

Tiramisu 08-25-2013 08:04 PM

Wow! I really like your house, and the balloon, and all the animals. Sometimes
I just wish I could fly away like that!

I guess I have no excuse now not to decorate my home and garden, so I'll
get to that and post my creations here. Can't wait to see everyone else's! :D

EDIT: Here is my garden! I'm pretty uncreative, I wanted tons of trees because I hadn't been able to get them before. (:
http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/...ps25112d89.jpg

Moonstone 08-25-2013 08:35 PM

Wow your home looks really lovely! I also adore Lily's outfit. :)

Sadly my fairies' homes have been wiped out because I took a break
for a couple of months and didn't update my membership. Maybe I'll
stop being lazy though and come up with something for the very last
time with all the things I've collected over the years.

~Moonstone :star:

McKenzieO1 08-26-2013 01:55 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Aww! ...thanks :Happy:

ooooh! I love the color (s) of those tree's, Strawberry ( so pretty! ). I'll be working on my garden image pretty soon and will post it here. Here's another one of my home, I changed it just a smidge ( took out the birds nest & moved things just a bit ). Believe it or Not! Lily used a magic wand to make everything from her storage & wardrobe fit into that tiny little chest you see in there and it went just something like this: POOF! lol! :18: ...you can use it too, if you like :Wink:

Lily is all packed and ready to go! We're all going to float away on a fluffy cloud somewhere over the Rainbow! :Rainbow: ~ Up, up & Away we go!

EDIT: I finished Lily's garden and this will be her last ( unless something changes in the next few weeks ). I call it, "The Tree of Life" :BackToMeadow:
I'm hoping to get a portrait of forum fairies standing on each cloud leading to the tree of life ( and all around ). That would be a very special farewell! Will try to set something up soon.

Night Wish 08-26-2013 05:38 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Wow, those are amazing home and garden designs! :Clapping: Here are my fairy Misty Starblossom's latest home and garden designs...

Attachment 9552

Attachment 9553

Tiramisu 08-26-2013 06:28 PM

Oh my goodness Nightwish! I love how you did Rapunzals tower, and it looks
so alike and its just amazing! I also think the waterfalls and other water features in your garden are flitterific!
Quote:

Originally Posted by McKenzieO1 (Post 259808)
Lily is all packed and ready to go! We're all going to float away on a fluffy cloud somewhere over the Rainbow! :Rainbow: ~ Up, up & Away we go!

I like that thinking. Your house and garden is just so flitterific and I love
the theme. :)

Night Wish 08-26-2013 07:13 PM

Thank you so much Strawberry! :Embarrassed: I love your garden too, especially the pond with the willow tree. :PHHeart:

McKenzieO1 08-26-2013 07:30 PM

Oh wow! ...that tower is just amazing! :Shocked: It must have taken a long time to get it just right. I've spent more hours fiddling with gardens & homes than anything else, but I love it so dearly :Flowers: *A Little Princess to go with your tower -> :princess: tee hee! :4:

Night Wish 08-26-2013 07:34 PM

Aww thank you so much! :PHHeart: Yeah, it took forever, especially since Pixie Hollow has this bug that if you use the "come backwards" option on one piece of furniture, it makes a different furniture get moved back as well. :Laughing: I got so angry while I was doing it.

Lily Snowfleck 08-26-2013 09:08 PM

Nightwish, Rapunzels Tower looks EXACTLY alike to yours!!! :Shocked:

This is my last home, Green and White themed.
I have an album of some of my other themed homes too... I miss them all so much. ^.^
http://www.pixiehollowforums.com/for...ictureid=63755

I also got SUPER angry with my home before this one (Not posted in album), because of the Backwards bug as well... AHHH!!!!!
:Singing:Lily Snowfleck:Singing:

Tiramisu 08-26-2013 09:24 PM

@Lilysnowflake - Ooooh! I love the color theme! It looks so earthy and
natural just like the hollow is! Plus - they are such lovely shades. (:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Night Wish (Post 259836)
Aww thank you so much! :PHHeart: Yeah, it took forever, especially since Pixie Hollow has this bug that if you use the "come backwards" option on one piece of furniture, it makes a different furniture get moved back as well. :Laughing: I got so angry while I was doing it.

I noticed that! It bothered me so much that every time I went to go dye
something id come back and it was like " Ok, lets play the missing object game.."
But I finally got it done which took forever.

Night Wish 08-26-2013 09:39 PM

Wow Lily, your house is amazing. I really like the middle two floors. :Happy: And thank you. :Embarrassed:

McKenzieO1 08-26-2013 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strawberry Sugarswirls (Post 259840)
Ooooh! I love the color theme! It looks so earthy and natural just like the hollow is!

You took the words right out of my mouth! haha! :D Just lovely...

glitter8pony 08-26-2013 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LilySnowfleckXD (Post 259838)
Nightwish, Rapunzels Tower looks EXACTLY alike to yours!!! :Shocked:

This is my last home, Green and White themed.
I have an album of some of my other themed homes too... I miss them all so much. ^.^
http://www.pixiehollowforums.com/for...ictureid=63755

I also got SUPER angry with my home before this one (Not posted in album), because of the Backwards bug as well... AHHH!!!!!
:Singing:Lily Snowfleck:Singing:

Your home is beautiful!

Heather Cedarspeck 08-27-2013 12:54 PM

Oh, wow, stunning and creative everyone. You all are such talented pixies and I am in awe of your creativity! :)