Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums

Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   A Bug's Life (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Silliest Bugs? (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16100)

Onionleaf 10-21-2015 02:57 AM

Silliest Bugs?

We all know how frustrating glitches were, but from time to time you'd get ones that you couldn't help but laugh at. Were there any particular Pixie Hollow bugs that you can remember that were super silly?

I once had a runaway cookie - it kept following me around the meadow but didn't want to come near enough. :Laughing:
My first thought was that Alexia must have added an extra cup of Pixie Dust when baking it so it floated right out of her Pouch.
http://www.pixiehollowforums.com/for...ictureid=53875

We also once had an Arrival Day party that was split into two groups - we were all in the same house but doing different things! It was very odd but quite funny too.
Click the image to view the full version

And I'm sure we'll never forget Whifflewings! I wasn't there at the shop when everyone took a photo all together but I did get to see her again during a Wilderness trip. :D
http://www.pixiehollowforums.com/for...ictureid=41224

popcorn1234 10-21-2015 03:53 AM

The Whifflewings bug was the best! I don't know how it happened, but it was amazing when it did! I even bought the shoes that did it--too bad I was unable to wear them again.

I also remember one literal bug--Trinity's animal friend Lizzy had a sleeping twin at one point, where the real Lizzy would be following her, and another Lizzy would be sleeping on her bed! Whenever the real Lizzy took a nap, she slept right next to the fake Lizzy, only their heads were facing opposite directions--it was strange to see!

I also remember the glitch where, upon eating a bubble silly sweet, Eve Stardust completely disappeared... except her wings, which floated in the center of the bubble! They fluttered as she moved around, but Eve didn't reappear until the bubble popped. Perhaps Dulcie mixed up her recipes for bubble silly sweets and invisible silly sweets?

Not to mention the tons of glitches during May/June 2012! From whisper issues to fairies simply turning invisible (really invisible!), I think May and June of 2012 take the cake of most-glitchiest Hollow!

Night Wish 10-21-2015 07:31 PM

Haha, the Whifflewings glitch was so funny! :Laughing: I was so confused at first as to why all the fairies in Bella's Baubles looked exactly the same. :Confused:
I've never seen the floating cookie one before, Alexia! That must have been frustrating, having a cookie so close yet being unable to catch it... :Teasing:

Haha, the "animal friend clone" bug happened to me too, Popcorn! It's so funny seeing the two pets sleep side by side. :Laughing:

One glitch that I always found funny was the Leaf Journal one. You know, when you sit down and open your Leaf Journal, close it, start flying around again... And your fairy is still holding the Leaf Journal! :Teasing: It was amusing seeing Misty fly through the meadows with her nose stuck in a book.

Lemonyfairy44 10-21-2015 11:04 PM

When I saw the title of this thread I thought it would be about actual bugs not bugs in the game, but yes I did happen to see some interesting bugs in Pixie Hollow one that I will remember is the non members in the ballroom when it was closed to non members and the frozen people bug where there would be fairies who were just frozen couldn't talk to them or click on them they didn't even move.

Onionleaf 10-22-2015 02:24 AM

Wow, good memory, Eve! :surprised: I had forgotten about some of those glitches you've mentioned, and I do believe I can recall a very glitchy season...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Night Wish (Post 307742)
That must have been frustrating, having a cookie so close yet being unable to catch it... :Teasing:

:lol: Too funny!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Night Wish (Post 307742)
One glitch that I always found funny was the Leaf Journal one. You know, when you sit down and open your Leaf Journal, close it, start flying around again... And your fairy is still holding the Leaf Journal! :Teasing: It was amusing seeing Misty fly through the meadows with her nose stuck in a book.

Oh yes, that was pretty funny too! It always reminded me of Belle from Beauty and the Beast - a fairy would be so engrossed in the book that she simply couldn't stop reading it.

And speaking of Silly Sweets, I remember how we would eat the Snowman and Grow Silly Sweets together and we'd actually turn into a giant snowman! :xmas-smiley-010: I think it may have been at Rose's Arrival Day party? (I could be wrong, though.)

PixieHollowForever 10-23-2015 12:51 AM

I didn't know about any of these, can you explain the Whifflewings glitch and the two groups glitch? I don't understand what the whifflewings glitch is and the two groups thing is confusing.

Onionleaf 10-23-2015 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PixieHollowForever (Post 307759)
I didn't know about any of these, can you explain the Whifflewings glitch and the two groups glitch? I don't understand what the whifflewings glitch is and the two groups thing is confusing.

The Whifflewings glitch was one of THE most silliest glitches we saw in the Hollow. The thread discussing it can be found here: http://www.pixiehollowforums.com/for...ead.php?t=9058

The two groups at the party was sort of like a "server split" (if you can describe it that way). When we all finished our party game, everyone flew back into the house except that half of the guests were missing. When we whispered to each other, we find out that we were actually all in the same house but not all together in the same room, hence the comment on parallel worlds in the screenshot. The problem was fixed once our group flew to the fairies in the other group, but it was a very strange feeling to all be in the same place yet kept separate. :Confused:

Sapphire Sweetfeather 10-23-2015 06:14 PM

I do remember the clone pet glitch. I'm pretty sure Sapphire Blue's (?) pet had that....

Anywho, the only glitch that I could think of that I knew I had a picture for was when the sunflower seed bunches were first released and one REFUSED to count down, so the amount of fairies that clicked it just kept adding up. Even if the fairy left the meadow, the next fairy that clicked added to the number. I, apparently, was the 42nd fairy to click the bunch.

http://www.pixiehollowforums.com/for...ictureid=16591

Lily Snowfleck 10-23-2015 06:58 PM

All of those glitches sound hilarious!!! :Laughing: My favorite glitch of all glitches, though, is the membership glitch! :WoodenPin: That glitch was how I got my first experience as a PH member (for one day)... The shirt of Lily's favorite outfit was obtained during that time.
Thankfully, that glitch was much more rare, or else it would be unfair for real members.

Onionleaf 10-24-2015 09:59 AM

@Sap: Oh wow, that is a fun glitch! I could imagine the sunflower seeds multiplying like crazy, with everyone scattering away from the rising pile. O.o

@Lily: That sounds like a pretty unique glitch, it's great that you had a full day of membership to try out. Sounds like a "dream come true" kind of day. :)

Primrosesweet 10-27-2015 11:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I got the membership glitch as well, it made me very happy to say the least. ;) Once Vetcat1234 had two fairies on at one time, (from the same account) one fairy didn't move, of course.

StormyLightningberry 10-28-2015 03:00 AM

Wasn't there also a glitch where you could make your fairy fly in reverse?

Rainbowswirls 11-04-2015 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StormyLightningberry (Post 307839)
Wasn't there also a glitch where you could make your fairy fly in reverse?

I believe there was, and I had it happen to Julie a couple of times.

I also remember having the animal friend clone glitch on my pet hummingbird at one point, along with the leaf journal glitch.

PixieHollowForever 11-05-2015 01:02 AM

The only glitch I had was the "invisible fairy in wardrobe" glitch.

Petunialotustwinkle14 11-14-2015 10:51 PM

The silly sweet Glitch, when my fairy ate a cupcake silly sweet, and she disappeared.