Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums

Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fairies Minigames and Quests (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Firefly Light-Up high score badge-first 20 levels (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1908)

DaisyJade 03-19-2009 11:53 PM

Firefly Light-Up high score badge-first 20 levels

Rill is going to post how to get the firefly light-up high score badge with tips, tricks, and screen pictures!
I'm only going to post the first twenty levels today.

Here are tips:
*Whenever you can, light fireflies at the same time.
*use color combinations. For example, if you have purple light and yellow light, use the purple light and while its still glowing, hurry and get your yellow light and light some other fireflies with it. If you do it correctly, on higher levels with more light you should get bonuses of 2000+
* Whenever using moth light, put it up in a corner, but slightly close to the light you're about to use so that you can quickly get and use your light before they get back.

level 1: If you can't get past this one, quit. :Teasing: lol JK

level 2: try to light the fireflies at the same time.

level 3: same thing as level 2.

level 4: The moth(s) are introduced.

level 5: get your light, and a group of 2 fireflies come around light them up. repeat to finish.

level 6: when the moths are coming out from the circle and the fireflies are heading in, slip past the moths and get to the fireflies who, by then, should be in a group. Light them all up.

level 7: Blue light is introduced. Very easy. You can use your yellow light too, if you want. ( I just used blue)

8: Wait for the moth to get out of the way and light up the fireflies with your blue light.

9: Red light is introduced. This is your first chance to try some multi task lighting! use your red light, then quickly get the yellow light and light up the rest of the fireflies WHILE THE RED LIGHT IS BEING SPREAD AROUND. This is important; you won't get your bonus if they aren't at the same time.

10: Get your red light, and wait till the fireflies are about to turn back around, then light up the first two and the rest should get lit up also.

11: You'll see a "heart" of fireflies, and when they're in the middle, they sort of go backwards and touch the one behind it. Right before it does that, light it up. Then light the two fireflies in front of your first red light one up with yellow light, earning you a bonus.

12: Purple light is introduced. get your purple light, wait till the group of fireflies and moths are closing in, then release your purple light.

13: This one can be tricky if you want to get and extra basket; when the group of fireflies on the left close in, use the purple light on them. Then hurry over and get your yellow light and light the other group of fireflies on the right at the same time.

14: Moth light is introduced. Use it over in the right corner and grab your yellow light to light up the group of fireflies.

15: Use your moth light, then grab your purple light and put it somewhere in the middle of the fast-moving fireflies. If you want a bonus, get the yellow light and light up a few fireflies at the same time the purple light is going.

16: Yellow moths are introduced. Be careful! It can be difficult to light all the fireflies at once, but don't worry. when the moths and fireflies are moving in the opposite direction, get your yellow light, fly fast over to the fireflies, and light as many as you can up.

17: This is also hard to get them at the same time. just do the best you can.

18: Get your red light and slip past the moth when the fireflies in the middle are close to each other.

19: get the blue light, slip past the moths, and light up the fireflies.

20: This level I have NEVER lit up the fireflies at the same time. :Angry: lol
I just light two with blue and two with yellow.

That's how to do the first twenty levels! If you have any questions, just post them. Sorry I don't have any pictures, I didn't have much time. :Innocent:

Bug 03-20-2009 01:37 AM

Thanks for the tips DaisyJade. I haven't done this game in awhile & have not gotten a high score yet but have seen the Badge...ooohhh pretty glowing colors:PHHeart: & I want it.:TinkSmilie:

Sapphire Sweetfeather 03-20-2009 08:32 AM

Awesomeness! Thanks for all the flitteriffic advice. I think I'll take the first one. :lol:

slightlyremoved 03-20-2009 04:38 PM

Haha yeah, the badge is really pretty. I think I sat down one night and was determined to get the Firefly Light-Up and Petal Pick-Up high score badges...somehow that happened. But it made me happy that I did it. You all can do it too!

EllaFlutterBreeze 03-20-2009 09:01 PM

I bet you that every badge is beautiful..too bad I cant really get any of them!

Ali_Lenora 03-20-2009 10:12 PM

AYK? theres 50 levels and i've completed all of them! (sorry about bragging:D)

DaisyJade 03-20-2009 11:29 PM

That's great, alidatiger! Don't worry, I feel like bragging all the time because I just finished getting all the high score badges! :Embarrassed: But, did you get 40,000 points? :Teasing: lol

Faith8146 03-21-2009 02:55 AM

:tinker:

Thanks Daisyjade for the wonderful tips cause I sure need them. I guess the firefly game is my least favorite because I'm so bad at it. But with your tips I might try again. I'll be looking for Rill's tips as well... Thanks again! Fly with you!

Rill Rainshine
:emoticon-object-062

Scarlet Giggledrop 03-22-2009 04:20 AM

thanks for the tips im horrible at this game but ill try again!!:PHHeart::Cake::TinkSmilie::Happy:

Olivia Diamondsky 03-22-2009 05:09 AM

:b2topic:
Thanks for showing us all the levels, as I read this it was most helpful! I could picture in my mind the levels I have reached! LOL
Thanks Again!
Olivia Diamondsky!
:News:

Violet Merryvale 03-22-2009 05:53 AM

Great tips!

Sometimes if it has been a while, I forget what to do, so this is really helpful.

Thanks,

VM

bonska 03-22-2009 07:28 PM

I want to thank you so much DaisyJade for your very helpful tips. I had been making it to the highest levels of Firefly Light-Up but hadn't been anywhere close to a high score badge. I never understood about the color combinations till I read your post. I went back to play after reading your post and was able to get the high-score badge! Thank you so much. I couldn't have done it without you!

DaisyJade 03-25-2009 07:59 PM

I'm glad to have helped, bonska! :Happy:

nini92xoox 04-02-2009 11:50 PM

how many levels did it actually take to get the badge?

Tiny 04-03-2009 04:15 PM

Hey =)

Hey,

Aww, thanks girl!! I don't like that game anymore!
I try to have the High score badge. But no, i never get that badge!:Sad:
Do you know i finished the game?!!?! And still didn't get the high score badge!
Soo not fair!:Angry:
Thanks for the tips! =)
Cya later!!
XxTinyXx:tinker: