Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums

Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fairy Bookclub Archive (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   The World of Fairies at the Dawn of Pixie Hollow (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7510)

Disney_Fairies_Fan 01-05-2011 07:13 AM

The World of Fairies at the Dawn of Pixie Hollow

I was interested in buying The World of Fairies at the Dawn of Pixie Hollow but not sure what it has in it. Are the pictures from the movie or the books? Does it have any mention of Rani, Fira or all the other fairies?

Tansy Greenleaf 01-05-2011 11:42 PM

Hmm...I'm not sure. I'll go check a website about it. I'm sure there are plenty of other fairies that have that book.

StormyLightningberry 01-06-2011 06:33 AM

World of Fairies: At the Dawn of Pixie Hollow

I have not read it but I previewed a few pages.

I found it has these sections and many more: Fairy Fashions, About the Mainland, Tink's Inventions, Fairy Mary, Fairy Gary, Blaze and Cheese, Silvermist, Tinker Talents.

Seems to me that those sections have heaps of illustrations.

The art reminds me of "In the Realm of the Never Fairies."

Stormy

Fluffy Puff 01-11-2011 04:20 AM

LOVE this book! It mainly focuses on the movie world, or the Golden Age of Pixie Hollow. It ties the movies and books together. I love and highly recommend it. My favorite thing about this book is the profiles on the Ministers. :)

Unfortunately, it does not feature Rani that I'm aware of. YOu can read her profile in In The Realm of The Never Fairies: The Secret World of Pixie Hollow, a book that focused on the book version of Pixie Hollow.

Olivia Diamondsky 01-28-2011 10:42 PM

Gee I think I'd like to read that book! Iam currently reading "Fairy Dust and the Quest for the Egg" , very good book too. Thanks for the post! Olivia

Bug 01-29-2011 12:47 AM

Both of those books are great! For any Garden Talents out there I just got "Fairy Flora A Garden Talent's Guide to the Plants of Pixie Hollow" Flora is in a few of the books like "Lily's Pesky Plant" etc. It is very cute!

Gardenia 02-27-2011 07:47 PM

Oh yes, I have seen that book a few times at the bookstore. After looking through it a few times, I would say it is a pretty interesting and amazing book for those Tinker Bell fans out there.

Why? The book lists TONS of facts, pictures, bios, and more about Tink and her friends from the movies.

I would say it is pretty neat, and it provides lots of details from the Tinker Bell movies.

vetcat1234 04-20-2011 12:02 AM

ive looked up what it was about. i have In The Realm Of The Never Fairies
so i wanted to get this! i have a LONG list of fairy books i want!

Isabelle_Limegreen009 05-11-2011 02:30 AM

I am so confused.. Where can I veiw this book online before I buy it? I have also read some of the mini fairy seris.. SO CUTE. Could someone recommend anything?