Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums

Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Beyond the Hollow (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Disney (Fairies?) Merchandise (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16307)

Onionleaf 09-17-2016 03:53 AM

Disney (Fairies?) Merchandise

Hiya pixies, here's a quick topic that I thought I'd start up. Do you have any particular Disney merchandise that you either own or have considered purchasing? I am always surprised by the cute little things that I find in online stores sometimes - from T-shirts to pendants, even snack food that is Disney-themed. O.o

I recently purchased a couple of Disney watercolor computer mouse pads which caught my eye. There are a few designs for characters from Peter Pan, so naturally I purchased a Tinker Bell design. The background is a bit greyer than what I had expected, but it still looks lovely on my desk. (Here's a picture of it online: link)
I also have a cellphone accessory with a Disney cupcake - the lady who gave it to me originally bought it in Disneyland in Tokyo, so although I've never been to Disneyland, it gives me hope that some day I will visit it. :Star:

Anyway, that's enough talk from me. ^^ I'd love to hear about some of your collections/wishlists of Disney-themed "whozits and whatzits".

tinker406TWO 09-18-2016 03:36 AM

Every time I go to Disneyworld, I buy a new Disney pin. I have a Tinkerbell lanyard. Here are the pins I own:
  • A pin with Tinkerbell and a cute jar of blue pixie dust
  • A Halloween 2012 pin with Tinkerbell dressed as a witch hanging from a moon
  • A birthday pin with Tinkerbell on a cake plate
  • A Tinkerbell cell phone pin
  • A Halloween 2013 pin with Donald Duck and a scarecrow
  • Another Halloween 2013 pin with Tink on a pumpkin
  • A Mickey shaped pin with a cute snowman face
  • A sorcerer's medal

So these were brief descriptions of the pins I own.

Twilight 09-18-2016 10:14 PM

Oh my goodness I have so many Disney themed items around the house.
I always wear my Disney themed earrings everyday,I have little Mickey Mouse silhouette in red that I wear in my second earring hole. I have pictures on the wall and in frames all over the house from our trips to WDW. And statues from each trip with the year on them and every pen I use is a Disney one :Embarrassed::Laughing:and my water bottle and drinking glass:Innocent: I own a Tinker Bell Jacket that I bought on my first trip to WDW in 2002 I still wear it to this day. I own all of the Disney movies too and I collect the Funko Pop disney figurines. To say I am a Disney Addict is an under statement. :Singing: But who cares no big deal I want more:Singing:

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinker406TWO (Post 312873)
Every time I go to Disneyworld, I buy a new Disney pin. I have a Tinkerbell lanyard. Here are the pins I own:
  • A sorcerer's medal

I used to collect Disney pins myself, I have 2 books full of pins. Have you traded pins when you have gone to WDW? I used to do that all the time, trade some of the ones I got at the Disney Store. I remember years and years ago they released a new set of pins every Saturday I would go and get the ones I liked, then I started trading those for better ones. you can find some nice rare ones on the cast members lanyard.

~Twi

Sapphira110 11-07-2016 01:54 PM

I now and then collect the Tinker Bell ornaments that Hallmark puts out:

http://blog.sanriotown.com/uni_corn:...1/img_3902.JPG

When the first Tinker Bell movie came out, I had hoped that Hallmark would put out a set of miniature ornaments featuring the main five (or six, if including Vidia) fairies. They used to do that, in fact, I do have two sets of mini Disney Princesses: one has them sitting on ornaments, and another has them on snowflakes - that set also has Tinker Bell, who broke and I had to glue her head back on ><

I also have two other mini Tinks, but they're in with my Christmas decorations, too delicate to have out all year.

Not Disney Fairies related, but I also collect the Beauty and the Beast ornaments when I can:

http://blog.sanriotown.com/uni_corn:...1/img_3905.JPG

I don't know how you all feel about the live-action remake of the movie, but I hope Disney doesn't replace all the beautiful animated art of Belle with Emma Watson.

Looking around, this shirt is awfully pretty:

https://cdn-ssl.s7.disneystore.com/i...2?$yetidetail$

And I've always wanted that Tinker Bell Halloween Witch pin mentioned by Tinker406TWO, I was at Disneyland the year it came out and was close to getting it - but didn't. Boo-hoo for me, huh?

PixieHollowForever 11-08-2016 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinker406TWO (Post 312873)
  • A sorcerer's medal

I have the tinker bell witch one, and I have a lot of other tinker bell ones. The last time I went to Disney World it was in September 2012. The halloween stuff starts early there, apparently.

marigoldsunjewel 02-16-2017 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sapphira110 (Post 313125)
Looking around, this shirt is awfully pretty:

https://cdn-ssl.s7.disneystore.com/i...2?$yetidetail$

I have this shirt!!! I stumbled across it during one of Disney Store's online sales and had to have it! :Laughing: :Wink:

Daisybelle 02-16-2017 11:37 PM

I feel like getting more Tinkerbell stuff now you guys!! All I have is Tinkerbell pajama pants, and a disney fairies storybook library, and a few of the chapter books. Then there is a few other items- Mickey and Minimouse salt shaker, and a Snow White Piggie bank. :tinkerbell921::Tink&Globe:

Tanglethorn 06-20-2017 11:24 PM

I don't own very much Disney merch beyond the movies. Every year I am very tempted to get a Tink/Disney Fairies calendar but I tend to remember too late and the one I want is out of stock.

I have been searching for this sketch as a poster (or even a digital image) but cannot find it or figure out the artist... :Sad:
Click the image to view the full version

Lila Starshine 07-08-2017 08:56 PM

That tank top is GORGEOUS, such a pretty stylized Tink!

I have collected a few Disney Tsum Tsums and Funko Pop! Figures (and I of course had to have the Tinkerbell one ;)), and I collect the Animator's Collection mini dolls. I have the odd t-shirt or ornament here and there, but those are the main Disney collections I'm looking to add to when there's a sale on the Disney Store online ^_^

ETA: I forgot to mention I love the MYXZ stuff, although I've only bought things on sale. Their D/Style collection has some really cute things too, although I don't own any of it yet. I basically just shop around the Disney Store site every time there is a sale, I haven't been in Disney World since Winter 2015 and I didn't do as much shopping, since we also went to Harry Potter at Universal.