Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums

Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fairies General Discussion Archive (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   PH Survey??? (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7923)

savannah101 03-22-2011 11:33 PM

PH Survey???

I just received this email :

Quote:

Dear Fairy Friend,

We are conducting a survey among Members of Disney Fairies Pixie Hollow. We really value your candid and honest opinions. All Guests who qualify for and complete the survey will receive a $5 Amazon.com gift card, delivered via e-mail.

We estimate that the survey will take approximately 15 minutes, and we ask that you complete the survey as soon as possible, before March 28, 2011.

Please be assured that the purpose of this survey is strictly to gather information, and all of your answers will remain completely confidential and reported only in aggregate. Thank you in advance for taking the time to complete this survey.

To complete the survey, please click on the following link:

http://survey.confirmit.com/wix/p163...userid=ID15153

As always, we value your opinion and are working to provide the best Pixie Hollow experience possible.

Sincerely,

Pixie Hollow Member Services

You have received this e-mail from Pixie Hollow Player Feedback; [email protected]. If you have any questions or technical problems regarding this survey, please e-mail [email protected] with your question or a description of the problem.

For more information about Pixie Hollow, visit: PixieHollow.com

This e-mail was sent to *******************

Please do not reply to this e-mail as this address is not monitored.

This e-mail contains an advertisement from Disney Online | 500 S. Buena Vista St. | Burbank, CA 91521 To unsubscribe from all types of future commercial e-mail from Disney Online regarding its products and services, click here.

© Disney
All Rights Reserved.

I don't know what to think, is this email survey real? or could it be SPAM? The link is in the email... Should I fill out the survey questions? It just doens't seem like a regular Pixie Hollow email. And said to not subscribe to PH so they don't send me anything. Should I believe this?

Autumn Sunshimmer 03-22-2011 11:46 PM

I clicked on it and it brought me to a disney's sight and asked me two questions xD It then brought me to pixie hollow.com

Twilight 03-22-2011 11:51 PM

I clicked on the link it said that I already took the survey.
Funny I do not remember taking a PH survey lately.

vilmadebora 03-23-2011 12:32 AM

Said that to me too Twi. I remember taking one but last year, asking me if I was a girl or a boy, then sparrow man came.

I just checked my E-mail and there aren't any pixie hollow E-mails. Not on my SPAM either.

Juniper 03-23-2011 12:47 AM

I got a pink pop up box with a survey last night when I switched fairies but I haven't received any emails and there was no mention of any gift cards. And the survey I took was definitely longer than two questions. :Laughing: It was interesting though!

Breezy lemonwind 03-23-2011 02:18 AM

I received the survey today in my E-Mail. I clicked and it took me to
the Disney sight and asked a few questions.

Breezy

Straw 03-23-2011 02:46 AM

hmm...i just checked my e-mail and i didn't have any e-mails from pixie hollow...no survey or anything.

Onionleaf 03-23-2011 04:30 AM

Ok, gonna go check e-mail....
..*click*.... *click*..
.... O.O....

Nope, nothing! I don't know, maybe they don't want to give me $5, cuz I don't live in America?
*confused*

NutmegMoonblossom 03-23-2011 09:27 PM

I got the email and just did the survey. It took me to the Disney site and asked only 4 questions. I was disappointed. :Laughing: It asked gender, age, if anyone in the family had a membership, and who was the main player - me or someone else. Then they were all done with me. Do you think I got an answer wrong? :Teasing:

Twilight 03-23-2011 10:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I just logged off of PH to change fairies.
And a survey box popped up, so I clicked that I would take the survey.
It was about 10 - 12 questions long.
They asked if I was a girl or boy, my age (they wanted to know my exact age:Shocked:, how dare they ask me that:Laughing:), asked if I was a member and why I became one, who pays for it and how I pay, what I liked best about being a member and a few more questions about what I like the best.
Then this question came up (it is attached at the bottom) and I wondered if this is something they are thinking of doing in the furture. I already pay them money to fly around, so they might be thinking of charging us for special items.Thought this was an interesting question that you all would be interested in seeing!
~Twi

Lila Mossgarden 03-23-2011 11:28 PM

Bummer ... I didn't get one ...

ashleyb_84 03-23-2011 11:47 PM

really hope they dont start charging for extra things :Sad: everyone already has to pay to do all the good stuff in the hollow

Autumn Sunshimmer 03-23-2011 11:56 PM

No! No no no no no! One of my old games did this and I hated it D: All the good stuff was only if you pay extra. I really hope they don't do this because I already pay over 60 dollars a year for pixie hollow I do need to pay more.

vilmadebora 03-24-2011 12:12 AM

What charge EXTRA!?! My dad is gonna FREAK!!!! This isn't Disney Magic!! This is.. is um something else!!! Bad!! Everyone remain calm! We can sue them when we grow up.
What if they charge extra to go to that cute little island!
Hopefully everyone said No and they won't, because if they do, they are going to lose a whole lot of members and none members!
Remember, remain total calm.. You might be rich then. :Laughing:
I am overly dramatic ugh.

Twilight 03-24-2011 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melody Brightray (Post 121846)
No! No no no no no! One of my old games did this and I hated it D: All the good stuff was only if you pay extra. I really hope they don't do this because I already pay over 60 dollars a year for pixie hollow I do need to pay more.

I know what you mean Melody.
We already pay enough to fly around, we do not need to pay more for
special items.

Now if they do decide to do this, when we see these items you know we all will want them:Wink:.
Lets hope they do not, Anna the question did not ask me if it was a good idea or not,
so I could not vote no. It just asked me what I would pay extra for.
~Twi