Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums

Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Hollow Tales (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Camp Pixie Dust Tales (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15466)

Rainbowswirls 06-23-2014 05:13 AM

Camp Pixie Dust Tales

This is basically about some Camp Pixie Dust fairies telling campfire stories in the woods. But there's more to this story. . .

Part 1
Chapter 1

"Aren't you excited?" Amelia asked as the 5 fairies flew to Havendish Square to sign up for Camp.
"Yes. I'm in Troop Glowworm." said Vanessa, signing the sheet.
"Oh, I just knew you were! I'm in Troop Butterfly again." said Amelia.
"My turn, but I'm not really excited. Personally, I have never really liked camp." said Charlotte.
"She's in Troop Turtle. Before I sign up, let me practice some water magic. I'm always in Troop Otter." said Quicksilver, who was already in her Camp outfit.
"Awww!" said Trixie, petting a butterfly.
"Oooh, let me get my Camp outfit!" said Amelia. "Wait, Trixie, are you gonna sign up? Qui - "I signed up already!" Quicksilver continued.
"Come on, no one's interested? After lunch is my time." said Trixie. After 10 minutes, Trixie signed the sheet with her friend with the butterfly. Then around 9:00 A.M., Trixie met Vanessa and Charlotte.
"Hey, anyone wanna join me on a campout tonight?" asked Charlotte, while the girls were shopping.
"Sure." said Vanessa and Trixie at the same time. Apparently they were thinking the same thing, and at the same time in the same place.
"Lyria's going to tell a story!" Amelia said as she came into Cassie's. Charlotte and Trixie went with her.
"See you after lunch!" called Vanessa.

Rainbowswirls 06-23-2014 05:44 PM

Chapter 2

Apparently, after Lyria's story, Charlotte spotted Quicksilver hanging out with some felllow water talents at a table. Quciksilver looked busy, so Charlotte decided maybe to ask her into the camping idea later.
"ONE MORE LEVEL TO BECOME A TALENT MASTER!" Amelia excitedly and suddenly shouts, surprising Charlotte and Quicksilver.
"Want - Amelia! I was having a meeting with my buddies!" interupts Quicksilver, as Amelia flew away.

Charlotte was playing animal derby and was thinking about the campout. Lunch. she thought. Speaking of lunch, it was nearly 12:00. When the derby race was over, Charlotte flew to the tearoom and a few minutes later spotted Amelia flying with Trixie.
"Thought we were supposed to meet after lunch." said Trixie, looking a little bit confused.
"We just. . .apparently met here." Charlotte guessed, shrugging. Amelia giggled a little. After sipping her tea, Charlotte noticed Trixie wasn't at their table.
"Be right back." said Charlotte, flying off around the tearoom. Soon, she found Trixie with Vanessa.
"Hey.Vanessa just told Quciksilver about the campout, and she said she'd go!" said Trixie.
"Campout? I want to go!" says Amelia.
"Sure! See you in Palm Tree Cove at 5:00!" said Charlotte.

Rainbowswirls 06-25-2014 04:42 AM

Chapter 3

Vanessa flew to Palm Tree Cove with Charlotte.
"Great! We're the first ones here!" said Charlotte.
"Sorry to be late! I was just at Shelly's to change my hairstyle!" said Quicksilver, who was now wearing a blue dress and had short black hair.
"So excited! Plus, I got signed up for Fairy Camp and they've set up my room!" said Amelia.
"When are you gonna return there?" asked Quicksilver.
"Tomorrow." said Amelia, just as Trixie entered the Cove.
"The campout's - "No, it's tonight. We were talking about Amelia in Fairy Camp." Quicksilver cut in as they left the Hollow. The girls were still talking when they reached the Second Star and then found good forest. To be exact, tree. Then Quicksilver noticed Amelia was gone.
"Keen eye, Quicksilver." said Trixie.
"I'll tell you guys a story." said Quicksilver.
"Awesome." said Trixie.
"One day, a fairy wanders through a mainland forest with her 4 friends. All of a sudden, they start dissapearing. It's because of a forest spirit nobody knows about. The fairy also dissapears and nobody sees her or any of her friends until the July after. The one about the Dark Meadow is for later." said Quicksilver.
"Whoa." said Trixie. After 5 minutes of silence, Trixie asks, "Where are the others?"
"I don't know." says an absent minded Quicksilver. "Wait. The others?" asked Quicksilver.
"Let's go look for them." says Trixie.

Rainbowswirls 06-25-2014 08:35 PM

Part 2
Chapter 4

Quicksilver flew threw the forest unnoticeable of losing Trixie in the forest. After a couple hours, the forest turned into a field. Quicksilver saw a housein the distance and a tree by it. Stay away from clumsies. Quicksilver thought. Just as she began to turn around, she thought again. They could have captured her! and she flew really fast towards this house. Then, she noticed Trixie was gone.
"Trixie?" yelled Quicksilver. No awnser. Quicksilver flew around and then accidentally bumped into Trixie and Charlotte.

Trixie was having some fun with animals when she noticed that Quicksilver was missing. She flew out of the clearing and out into the forest. She didn't call out her friends names or even care if she was going faster than a speeding fast flying talent. (Which she wasn't, she was just going really fast.) She finally bumped into something. . .to to be exact, someone.
"Charlotte?" Quicksilver and Trixie said.
"Quicksilver? Trixie?" asks Charlotte. "Sorry! I was looking for Amelia when Vanessa vanished." added Charlotte.
"Oooh. Sounds like my story." says Quciksilver.
"Huh?" asks Charlotte.
"Oh, just something we talked about." says Trixie.
"Let's look in the tree." says Quicksilver, pointing at the treetop, and the others follow.