Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums

Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fly Home (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Pixie Gardens Megathread *merged* (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10789)

Bug 04-26-2012 05:54 PM

Pixie Gardens Megathread *merged*

Cozy is so excited about her new garden :smiley-chores001: She is hoping you will all stop by & visit! There is Sweet Chamomile tea to drink & chairs to relax & rest your wings awhile too. Baking cupcakes now for visitors too :PHHeart:
Of course it is a work in progress...

Breezy lemonwind 04-26-2012 07:04 PM

I'll stop by and sing to your flowers for you.
Your garden is very pretty. I went garden looking to see
how fairies decorated and I love what you did with your
garden.

Jezzi 04-26-2012 10:41 PM

Quote:

Baking cupcakes now for visitors too
*coughs* when you coming back? I'm getting kinda peckish :p

My three girls would love it if her friends would fly by and sing to her plants too. No cookies or cupcakes I'm afraid. Sammy ran off with them all :Squirrel:

Buttercup PollenPuff 04-26-2012 11:02 PM

Ditto Ditto! :Laughing:

I am in love with my new garden (but seriously hate that it's diamond only) and would love some visitors to sing to my babies. :Flowers:

http://i864.photobucket.com/albums/a...rdengrow23.png

Also, having a free afternoon, I dug deep (pun intended) and flapped my wings till I was tuckered out but I finally managed to get my first :Singing: Singing Friend badge! Thanks to all my friends with gardens; I visited repeatedly! :Teasing:

http://i864.photobucket.com/albums/a...fairy/sing.png

:PHFButtercup: BPP :PHFButtercup:

Julie Roseblossom 04-26-2012 11:03 PM

I need my flowers sung to as well - you can sit by the campfire or the waterfall while you're there.

Julie Sunripple 04-27-2012 01:19 AM

I would love to get those singing badges! Unfortunately I don't have any of you on my friends list. :Embarrassed: I'd love if we could organize a get-together soon. :)

Riverbow 04-27-2012 01:30 AM

Wow Julie that sounds so relaxing! I'll go visit your garden. Can anyone sing to Dewdrop Rainbowhop's one little plant? It needs some help today. Thanks!

Riverbow
:sigs-object-042:

elfarie 04-27-2012 01:35 AM

I hope I am posting this question in the right spot..... Does anyone know, when you finish "growing" your plant, after you collect your reward, does it (the plant) die and you have to go pay for another one or do you keep "growing" it for more rewards? I really don't like the idea of spending all my diamonds on a reward that I am not even sure what I will get. Any info would be of help.

Bug 04-27-2012 01:41 AM

Julie I would love to meet you & anyone else to friend! I will be flapping my wings to visit all of my friends & their gardens & sing for their plants too! Yay Buttercup good job! Lol Jezz I will have shiny cupcakes for you!! We can share all Garden news here :)

Buttercup PollenPuff 04-27-2012 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elfarie (Post 189464)
I hope I am posting this question in the right spot..... Does anyone know, when you finish "growing" your plant, after you collect your reward, does it (the plant) die and you have to go pay for another one or do you keep "growing" it for more rewards? I really don't like the idea of spending all my diamonds on a reward that I am not even sure what I will get. Any info would be of help.

After you harvest you have to buy another seed. So basically I think it's a waste for the things you can make/buy with ingredients, but some of the tea furniture is pretty cute and I love love love the new flowers! :Flowers:

I'm really hoping there's enough complaints about the diamond situation that the garden is changed to allow purchase with ingredients as well.
I'm also hoping they rotate the items you can receive from your "harvest." It would be nice to have seasonal seeds :Seeds: and get something new after a while.

Twilight 04-27-2012 02:26 AM

Has anyone gotten anything yet from their plant?

Will we get two items if our bonus if filled up?

~Twi

Buttercup PollenPuff 04-27-2012 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight (Post 189488)
Has anyone gotten anything yet from their plant?

Will we get two items if our bonus if filled up?

~Twi

I harvested some things early to see what I got and then waited for a bonus to fill up on a few others. For the dye and the cookies after filling the bonus I got two instead of one. Also after immediately harvesting my cookie tree I got one acorn cookie. After the bonus filled up on another cookie tree I received one honey cookie and a bonus honey maple cookie. :Singing:

I'm not sure if this means that the gifts are random and the bonus just gives you an extra or if the gifts get better the more the plant is sung to, and then you get the bonus item for having it filled. I'm sure we'll all know more in the coming days. :Happy:

http://i864.photobucket.com/albums/a...y/surprise.png

elfarie 04-27-2012 02:42 AM

Ok - another question.... Are the rewards diamond items or just regular items? After all the seeds cost diamonds so I assume the rewards are diamond items.

Tanglethorn 04-27-2012 02:43 AM

Anyone know how long before you can sing to a plant again? I noticed that if you try to sing to a plant after someone you can't right away.

Buttercup PollenPuff 04-27-2012 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elfarie (Post 189494)
Ok - another question.... Are the rewards diamond items or just regular items? After all the seeds cost diamonds so I assume the rewards are diamond items.

You can see the rewards that are possible in the shop when you click on a seed packet.