Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums

Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fairy Bookclub (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   What is your favorite book? (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3219)

IrishFencer 07-23-2009 12:29 AM

What is your favorite book?

Now I want to know everyone's favorite book, it can be anything, from a childhood picture book to a novel, so come on tell me! Me myself loves James Pattersons, Maximum Ride, I :PHFHeart: it! GO Max, Fang, Iggy, Nudge, Gasman, and Angel!!!

EllaFlutterBreeze 07-23-2009 12:38 AM

I totally love Best Friends Forever.

01Skittles 07-23-2009 03:50 AM

I've read many different books, and mostly all were so great!
So I guess I don't one favorite book, I have lots.
Ex: Charrlottes Webb, Twilight, Double Dutch and way more.

StormyLightningberry 07-23-2009 03:58 AM

Lord of the Rings, perhaps

SO many to choose from, but on a whim I will say "Lord of the Rings"

Sahara Islandheart 07-23-2009 05:13 AM

I myself love the historical novels. Ones about Henry VIII, his wives, Elizabeth I, all of that. Currently reading one about Lady Jane Grey, QUeen Elizabeth I cousin. I also enjoy books based on true happenings. I recently read one on Edgar Degas' sculpture "Little Dancer, Age 14" Amazing story. Those are a few books that are great, I prefer to read the ones that not everybody is reading, like Twilight, Nightworld, Maximum Ride, and such. Although I read twilight, and it wasnt bad. Good luck finding some extraordinary books!

Tepcat 07-23-2009 03:51 PM

It's hard to pick just one - even one favorite author is hard. I adore the David Eddings fantasies (Belgariad & Mallorean). I am also a huge fan of the Dragon Rider's series by Anne McCaffrey and also her Crystal Singer series. Really fun to read. I also like mysteries though and the Aunt Dimity series by Nancy Atherton is so much fun to read. There is also The Cat Who..... series by Lillian Jackson Braun - if you love cats, you will love these.

I will quit now, but asking a librarian about her favorite book is as bad as asking a mother about her children;-)

foxstripe 07-23-2009 04:34 PM

well i like all books that talk about the weather its my fave subject in nature ;)

IrishFencer 07-23-2009 05:02 PM

Nice! I also like Kingdom Keepers. It is REALLY good. And I like The Magic Thief It was Super Good!

funlovingfairy 07-26-2009 06:57 PM

Peter Pan has got to be my all time favourite childrens book. I also like the Harry Potter series, and the Charlie Bone series :)

IrishFencer 07-27-2009 01:51 AM

I read the Charlie Bone series, but it seemed to copy Harry Potter, too much.

CricketStar 08-01-2009 01:08 PM

My favorite books have always been L. Frank Baum's Oz books, particularly The Patchwork Girl of Oz. I was even The Patchwork Girl for Halloween last year!

I also love Ahab's Wife, the Harry Potter novels, the Shopaholic books, The Sisters Grimm series, anything by Mo Willems and Little Women. :PHHeart:

PandaStripe 08-01-2009 01:31 PM

howa bout warriors...

my faves warriors ALL THE WAY!

Naz99 08-09-2009 03:06 AM

I have a lot of books that seem to be nice and it is hard to pick my favorites but if I really had to I would say: The twilight saga , Madison Finn books , Go girl books and how I survived middle school books .

Chloe_Flutterbug 08-09-2009 03:38 AM

My favorite, of many, is "stop in the name of pants" confessions of Georgia Nicolson. Its book number 9 of the series. I read 5 of the books in 3 days, they were so good. They make you laugh out loud. I didnt wanna read the last one so fast bc it just came out and it will be a while before 10 gets here. :D

randomkitty4207 08-16-2009 12:07 AM

Well my favorite book series of all time is the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Best series ever! :PHFHeart::PHFHeart::PHFHeart:
But Charlie Bone comes in a close second.:Wink::PHFHeart: