Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums

Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Pixie Events and Parties (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   Favorite Event Memory? (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14960)

tinker406TWO 11-14-2013 08:15 PM

Favorite Event Memory?

I'm not sure if I posted this on the right thread but I never mind someone moving it! :Wink:

We all had flitterific memories of Pixie Hollow events and famous fairy visits. Any favorites? If you have any pics, please show us!

One of my favorite memories was visiting Pixie Pals. We played some games like Simone Says (with the pixie pal as simone) and such. There were also fashion contests. Once, at the 2012 Camp Pixie Dust, Jazzy hosted a fashion contest with the theme as blue. I was on my fairy Silver Iceriver at that time. When the winners were announced, Jazzy said, "Silver Icegem" I was so confused! I didn't see any fairy named Silver Icegem! But then, Jazzy said that it's actually Silver Iceriver who won. :D (there was no fairy named Silver Icegem entering)

Whats your favorite event or famous fairy memory?

Mia Lightningwillow 11-14-2013 11:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's mine. The Minister of Winter came and told us a sweet tale. It wasn't very crowded in the ballroom. My little one really enjoyed it.

I REALLY loved when they made Fairy Tale Theater into a Haunted House. :bat:

tinker406TWO 11-14-2013 11:57 PM

That sounds flitterific Mia! Here are the calender (date and time) events that happened with pros and cons:

Famous Fairies
Pro:Fairylike
Con:Crowded

Ministers
Pro:Ministers bring gifts and act fairylike
Con:EXTREMELY crowded!

Pixie Pals
Pro:Not always as crowded
Con:Not as fairylike as famous fairies

Theater Performances
Pro:Quietest event. You can see the show in the bottom server!
Con:You can't talk

Fashion Spotlight
Pro:Chance to get a badge and get on the Never News
Con:One of the most crowded events!

EDIT:These are just the calendar events. You can post stuff about the events in general too. ;)

Daisybelle 11-15-2013 12:09 AM

I love how Silvermist was sitting with you guys, Mia! It's very fun when it is just you, FEW other pixies, and famous fairies! :Excited:

I am going to post my event later

Night Wish 11-15-2013 12:40 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Aw, Mia, you guys look so cozy! :Laughing: Was it a good story?
I really loved the fairy tale theater haunted house too! I attached a picture in case anyone is nostalgic. I don't have any pictures of it, but during mermaid days this year fairy tale theater had this really cool underwater scene! If anyone has pictures of that I'd love to see it again!
Attachment 10150

Infinity Mistyvalley 11-15-2013 01:41 AM

My favorite event was when the Minister of Spring came to visit this year. It was so magical welcoming spring into The Hollow!

~Infinity Mistyvalley :SilverPin:

Sunrise 11-15-2013 02:28 AM

My favorite famous fairy encounter was when the minister of Autumn came and left anklets in the autumn meadows in 09 I think it was. :MapleLeaf: :Squirrel: :battle: :SilverPin:

Olivia Diamondsky 11-15-2013 06:35 AM

My favorite was when I met Tink and Periwinkle together!! I tried to put in the picture but dropbox isn't working right.. sorry ~Olivia :(

popcorn1234 11-15-2013 02:59 PM

I LOVED the Famous Fairy visits! Some of my favorites include when Tink and Peri came to visit, and Bess... I even went to a party once where Kit was hosting a fashion con. Rosa won with her Founding Fairy chipmunk outfit. :Happy:
It's also hard to just pick one event that I loved... in reality, I just loved all of them. From the outpouring of creativity during Art Month, to the gorgeous, sparkling lights of the Winter Wonderland event in December, and every event in between... it was just so much fun!

Heather Cedarspeck 11-16-2013 04:01 AM

I think two of my favorite events were: Tink's Arrival Day and the Autumn Revelry.

During Tink's arrival day we had to gather a whole bunch of Fluff! That was crazy fun!

During the Revelry, all of the Autumn meadows were covered in blue dust. It was so magical and beautiful.

Rose Starbloom 11-16-2013 01:24 PM

- tears up - everything you guys are saying you saw makes me sad. I never got to see the haunted house, I never got to see Tink's arrival, I never got to see the Autumn Revelry, plus I never got to meet The Minister of Spring. I can't believe this!!!!

So, my favorite memory is well, when Silvermist visited the Mermaid Grotto. She was wearing such a pretty shell dress! It was magical!

But, the thing I miss most of all is, I miss my three BFFs -
Honey Pumpkinsparkle, Primrose Garlicwillow, and Breezy Dazzlebee.
I wish with all my heart that I could see them again.

I also miss my sister -
Savannah Lovelystream.

Bye Pixies!
Love,
Rose

P. S. Why did I have to miss out on the sparkling lights :star: of the Winter Wonderland? Ugh!

Coconut Tulippetal 11-16-2013 04:07 PM

I think my favorite event was the Animal Masquerade. I just loved my chipmunk mask! :Happy:

Infinity Mistyvalley 11-16-2013 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rose Starbloom (Post 268157)
- tears up - everything you guys are saying you saw makes me sad. I never got to see the haunted house, I never got to see Tink's arrival, I never got to see the Autumn Revelry, plus I never got to meet The Minister of Spring. I can't believe this!!!!

I know how you feel, Rose. I feel like I missed out on a lot of fun. My time at PH was cut too short! However, even though I only got to spend 7 months in The Hollow it was still so special to me. I just wish I had more time. :Sad:

~Infinity Mistyvalley :SilverPin:

tinker406TWO 11-22-2013 11:19 PM

Quote:

I missed Tink's arrival too. :( I also missed the Autumn Revelry.

Daisybelle 11-23-2013 01:06 AM

1 Attachment(s)

This summer, Tink and Silvermist visited! I will always remember this...