Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums

Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bug Guts (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Pixie Hollow Won't load? (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14385)

Lily Snowfleck 07-22-2013 02:47 PM

Pixie Hollow Won't load?

I clicked on the play button today, then Pixie Hollow went to the loading screen, but it didn't say "loading" and didn't show any stars either.

Anyone else having this problem?

:Singing:Lily Snowfleck:Singing:

----------------------------

Julie Dazzleshimmer 07-22-2013 03:31 PM

Nope, the loading screen worked fine for me. I had that problem a few days ago, though. Pixie Hollow is having a lot of bugs lately, huh? :Confused: Try refreshing and see if that helps. Good luck with trying to get in! :PHClover:

Lily Snowfleck 07-22-2013 03:34 PM

Nope, it's still not working :(
I will send an e-mail to the Never Council about this.

OMG! I just heard my fairy enter! Yay!!!!!!

:Singing:Lily Snowfleck:Singing:

---------------------

Sweet Cupcake 07-22-2013 03:36 PM

I no had problems...
i'm glad you are in there

Kenzie_Lightningripple 07-22-2013 03:48 PM

im currently experiencing this same thing right now.
EDIT: it just let me in! yay

Tiramisu 07-22-2013 09:58 PM

Congratulations on flying in! I have had this happen to me so many
times the last few weeks. The best thing to do is to throw your computer
out your nearest window.
I just close my browser and reopen it,
and if that doesn't work I clear my browsing data! Clearing is usually works.
If not, I just give up and go to the forums :)

Twinklesky 07-23-2013 02:14 PM

I haven't had this problem recently. Glad to hear that you finally got in, though.

xxMoonLeaf 07-23-2013 08:31 PM

Yes, I have been through that problem before, but I'll have to refresh the page... That usually helps! :Teasing:

_Stormy_ 07-23-2013 08:34 PM

I am having trouble getting in today. It lets me choose my fairy and click play but it just keeps loading right before you get the the servers :neutral:

glitter8pony 07-24-2013 12:53 AM

I haven't been able to log on in a long long time. It started out as the problem your having now, and now it won't even load my fairies for me to choose which one I wanna play! It's been like that for at least 2 years.:Sad:

Alina M 07-24-2013 12:38 PM

Can't load Pixie Hollow

I tried to log on yesterday evening and was not able to get in. This morning I am having the same trouble. Never Council please get on the ball and fix this problem.

Alina M.

Sweet Cupcake 07-24-2013 12:51 PM

I'm in the hollow, i just logged. This seem like many people is having problems bc i no have friends online and in this time usually have almost 10 always.
I use firefox.

Alina M 07-24-2013 05:37 PM

Problem loading into Pixie Hollow

Just got off the phone with the Never Council and I was able to finally log in to Pixie Hollow. They had me check my date and time at the bottom of my computer. It was off by two days and when I fixed it, I was able to get in. Hope this helps with some of you who are having problems logging in.

Alina M.