Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums

Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fairies Minigames and Quests (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Vidia's Daily Spin 2 (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9606)

June Rosewillow 10-25-2011 01:32 AM

Silver, I have seen the wolf ears and the scarecrow hat on a few friends (wish fairies could get the scarecrow hat, too!). The spider hat is actually the same, which is kind of funny since it's a pretty girly style. Some friend's and I thought that a different styled hat would have been more appropriate for the Sparrowmen--could have been a spider styled differently or even a bat hat? Pretty much everyone agrees though...the Sparrows look pretty rediculous with that Spider Veil on. :D

Jezzi 10-25-2011 01:46 AM

Vidia is still not being nice towards Pluma or Amethyst who really, really want both the hats but Autumn (who wasn't really bothered as long as her big sisters got theirs) has received all three of the special items.

Perhaps if Pluma and Amethyst pretend they aren't bothered as well then maybe they might get those coverted items too :rolleyes:

Sophie Silkpetal 10-25-2011 03:34 AM

I got a tree, 15 acorns and 5 maple leaves. Thanks, Vidia!

~ Sophie

Julie Roseblossom 10-25-2011 03:53 AM

Julie got ingredients and a plain rock, Rachel got ingredients and kitty ears, and Honey got ingredients and fast-flyer eyewear. :Wink:

Bug 10-25-2011 04:13 PM

Yes Jillian the first pic is my little Cozy...dye job inspired by the Fashionable June Rosewllow!!

June Rosewillow 10-25-2011 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bug (Post 157592)
Yes Jillian the first pic is my little Cozy...dye job inspired by the Fashionable June Rosewllow!!

Oh, Bug! You make me blush! :8: :18:

Vidia has finally decided to take pity on me.

June finally got the bewitching hat! Her first Halloween treat!
Tulip got a second bewitching hat today! Lucky Tulip!
Ella still came in last with only ingredients. Poor Ella! She'll get a fun treat soon!

Charlotte Frostsparkle 10-25-2011 04:52 PM

I got nothing but ingredients today! Apparently i have done something to upset vidia. I was hoping to be Marie from the aristocats tonight for the animal parade but, i guess, as she gave me no kitty ears, i shall have to be a little white mouse instead.

The Rosey Trio 10-25-2011 09:08 PM

i have ears and a witch's hat!

Jillian Snowdew 10-25-2011 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jezzi (Post 157549)
Vidia is still not being nice towards Pluma or Amethyst who really, really want both the hats but Autumn (who wasn't really bothered as long as her big sisters got theirs) has received all three of the special items.

Perhaps if Pluma and Amethyst pretend they aren't bothered as well then maybe they might get those coverted items too :rolleyes:

You just have to make her so angry and wait till she finish yelling at you. I tried it twice in a row and it worked!

She understood today, that I will not leave without the hat, so, she had to give me one. But poor Lavender isn't getting anything. Just make sure that you wait for a long time. You need to teach Vidia a lesson. :Wink:
You have to upset Vidia, she'll give up after a while. Did you know that she called me Speedy Wings?
Congrats to Rachel! And everyone who got all the things.

Bug: I was flying right next to you! But, I didn't understand you at first either! But, I managed to snip your profile thing and dye the member pin to make it match.

Iris Waterdew 10-25-2011 10:24 PM

Oh, how cool Jillian, I have heard several forum fairies say that before, but it has never worked for Iris :(
Maybe I will try it again some other time ;)

Julie Dazzleshimmer 10-25-2011 10:31 PM

:pwink:Julie has gotten the pumpkin rock and witch hat

kass101 10-25-2011 10:34 PM

For some reason I can't get the witch hat. Do you think Vidia doesn't like me?

June Rosewillow 10-26-2011 05:33 PM

All three of my fairies officially have the bewitching hat now! Vidia finally gave one to Ella today. :witchani:

June just got a plain old rock but wasn't too broken up about it since it gave her the Rock-N-Roll badge. :Rock:

Tulip got a Pumpkin Rock! She has all the luck! A pretty good day for my fairies. But I'm not going to let it go to my head. Vidia's game is a fickle game. One minute you're on top of the world and then you'll have a few days of absolutely nothing! So I'm prepared for a dry spell! :p

Charlotte Frostsparkle 10-26-2011 06:23 PM

Yes! Charlotte charged right up to that daily spinning tornado, grabbed 3 acorns and finally, finally got the bewitched hat! Ah i could just give vidia a big old hug if.. well if i wasn't afraid that she would hurt me in some way.

June Rosewillow 10-26-2011 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by charlotte starshine (Post 157700)
Yes! Charlotte charged right up to that daily spinning tornado, grabbed 3 acorns and finally, finally got the bewitched hat! Ah i could just give vidia a big old hug if.. well if i wasn't afraid that she would hurt me in some way.

:lol: Yes Vidia does come across as being a little "stand-offish". She'd probably just roll her eyes. So glad you finally got the hat, too! Now, we need to repeat in our minds "cat ears, cat ears, cat ears"...