Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums

Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Pixie Map Archive (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Maple Tree Hill ?? (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6632)

Rill Wildspirit 09-22-2010 01:46 AM

Maple Tree Hill ??

:Confused:Every time I go into Pixie Hollow for the first time during the day I end up in Maple Tree Hill. My fairies can be in any meadow when leaving the previous day, but arrive at Maple Tree Hill the next day. I have tried a few different accounts and have found this to be happening. If I leave and fly in again anytime during the day, I will be in the meadow I left from. But the following day, I log in and back to Maple Tree Hill. Anybody else notice this?

Mommy 2 Jules 09-22-2010 03:20 AM

Yes, I have been annoyed by this for the last week or so as well. I hadn't mentioned it because I am hoping it will resolve itself tomorrow when they do the updates. I always purposefully leave my pixies in a certain meadow, ready to continue the task I am working on the next day. (Especially my "little" fairies -- they almost live in Havendish Square because every day they need to do a Kit quest and that's about all they do in the Hollow each day. :Embarrassed: ) So having to fly to a different meadow each day now is a total PAIN.

~ Em, crossing wings that this glitch will be gone fairy soon!

Sapphire Sweetfeather 09-22-2010 05:03 AM

Oh dear! My fairies have been sleep flying too! :Shocked:
I thought it was sorta odd that they kept waking up there, but I also know they have been working on Fawn's quest, so I had chalked it up to that. :Embarrassed:

I agree with Em in the hopes that the update tonight will fix that. :wink:

Sapphire Blue 09-22-2010 05:08 AM

Whew!

:tinkerbell1:i thot it was just me! so glad i wasn't fairy dreamin! in my wake times! :TinkSmilie: yes, it a tad annoying! (i am being polite) http://www.pixiehollowforums.com/for...ictureid=16948

dewshine22 09-22-2010 06:58 AM

Well, color me unobservant! :Laughing:

I knew I kept ending up in Maple Tree Hill, but I was doing Fawn's Quest and I'm also trying to catch up on my tailoring. So, a lot of my fairies were at Mendy's tailoring, and I just assumed that I left them there when I logged off. I'm just glad I have pixie friends like you to point out when I'm being unobservant. :DancingStar:

Rill Wildspirit 09-24-2010 08:41 PM

Havendish Square

This week my fairies are arriving to Havendish Square every time they start out for the first time in the day. Last week there was changing of the leaves, so we were sent to Maple Tree Hill. This week the event is the welcome home party in Havendish Square. I wonder if this is going to continue with each new event. I kind of prefer my fairies to stay where I put them. I would really like it if we had the option to start out in our fairy home too. Rill is always so embarassed to be seen out in the meadows while still in her pajamas.:Embarrassed:

vilmadebora 09-24-2010 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rill Wildspirit (Post 92907)
This week my fairies are arriving to Havendish Square every time they start out for the first time in the day. Last week there was changing of the leaves, so we were sent to Maple Tree Hill. This week the event is the welcome home party in Havendish Square.

Ik same for me! i leave em in a place for a purpose! its so annoying!

pixiedust34 09-24-2010 11:01 PM

I too am kind of annoyed with having my fairy moved to a location different then where I last put them.

arianna 09-25-2010 12:53 AM

I am also annoyed. I should arrive on where I last leave.
I agree with the others, NC should try fixing it.

Gardenia 12-05-2010 03:16 AM

Emma has experienced sleep flying into Havendish Square for a while now, I really hope they fix that glitch soon!

Bug 12-05-2010 03:51 AM

This has happened ever since they started Vidia's Spin game! D is assuming we all will want to start our day with Vidia's spin unless there is something special going on somewhere else such as Havendish Square. I believe this was a part of a planned update & not a glitch!! This seems to happen only your First login of the day!!

Miranda_Flora 12-05-2010 04:25 AM

Hum...I'm not sure what you mean, but it doesn't happen to me anyhow.

I was in Neverfruit Groove collecting bunches :Honeycomb: with Neverbelle, and log out, then log back with the same meadow.

When you go home, the latest meadow you come, will pop back when you log back. :WildernessTourch:

I'm sure there a glitch :Compass: some how, other than that no thoughts.

pixiedust34 12-05-2010 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lil LadyBug (Post 106090)
This has happened ever since they started Vidia's Spin game! D is assuming we all will want to start our day with Vidia's spin unless there is something special going on somewhere else ....

In the Never Council's defense, That IS how it usually is for me. :Teasing:

Olivia Diamondsky 12-05-2010 12:35 PM

well Im always in Acorn Summit since Vidia Spin came in to play! I put my fairy's where I want them to be when I start my day..AND.. Im back in Acorn Summit. I think your right when you said it's not a glitch, it's a new thing.
Olivia Diamondsky

Miranda_Flora 12-05-2010 09:16 PM

Maybe there nothing wrong, but Vidia Daily Spin effect the glitch to happen instantly.

Or you could probably come back to Acorn Summit, because it your latest server you enter.

Other than that, only Pixie Hollow Members know, they control the game.

~Miranda :tinker: