Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums

Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Site Feedback (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Help! (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16282)

PixieHollowForever 07-05-2016 10:52 PM

Help!

Some of the threads aren't working! This is what it says.
Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
File: /home/pixiehollowforum/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php
Line: 3390

Mommy 2 Jules 07-06-2016 04:58 AM

We are working on some maintenance on our sites. Of course we had hoped that everything would be changed over seamlessly, but you know how these things go. :Embarrassed: Please bare with us while we work out some of the bugs. Everything looks to be okay as of now, but that may change. Hopefully all will be straightened out very soon!

Thanks for your pixie patience and understanding.

~ Em

Twilight 07-06-2016 12:20 PM

I have noticed that too. Most seems fixed but today when I click new posts I get this~
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'else' (T_ELSE) in /home/pixiehollowforum/public_html/forums/search.php on line 3462.
~Twi

Batleth 07-07-2016 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight (Post 312549)
I have noticed that too. Most seems fixed but today when I click new posts I get this~
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'else' (T_ELSE) in /home/pixiehollowforum/public_html/forums/search.php on line 3462.
~Twi

Thanks for letting us know. We'll look into the matter. If there are still some error issues for the site, please continue to post them here so we can address them. Thank you.

StormyLightningberry 07-07-2016 01:18 PM

I also get this error when clicking on some threads:

Stormy

Batleth 07-08-2016 04:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StormyLightningberry (Post 312554)
I also get this error when clicking on some threads:

Stormy

Please check to see if you are still having this error. Can you let us know either way? Nick made some changes and believe he's fixed the problems we were having.

Alexa Diamondflower 07-08-2016 05:38 AM

It's working for me, now. :)

Neverbelle 07-08-2016 07:41 AM

I'm still getting this error occasionally. I can't view the post I just made in the Post your last thought! thread, for example.

Batleth 07-08-2016 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neverbelle (Post 312559)
I'm still getting this error occasionally. I can't view the post I just made in the Post your last thought! thread, for example.

Thanks for reporting this. I'm getting the same errors as you are. Going to review the problem and see if we can't get that fixed today.

Batleth 07-09-2016 01:48 AM

Looks like Nick fixed this issue. We're still getting some PHP warnings at the top of the site when entering some threads. We're working on that yet.

If you see anything else, please let us know.

popcorn1234 07-14-2016 06:08 PM

I just tried to visit the "drop one add one" thread and encountered a glitch. The very top of the page read "PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 87" while the actual vBulletin message read:
Quote:

Alyce Natalie 07-17-2016 12:24 PM

Please fix this bug, it happens when I'm submitting the TV Star contest thread. There's a vBulletin Message appears to be like this:

That message also appears again when I'm trying to open the TV Star contest thread. Thanks for reading. :)

popcorn1234 07-19-2016 05:39 PM

I've got the same error as Alyce when trying to visit Twi's birthday thread, with an error message at the very top of the page that reads "PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 87".

PixieHollowForever 07-25-2016 03:53 AM

Apart from the contest thread, every other thread I click on says

Onionleaf 07-26-2016 12:10 AM

This is what usually helps me to avoid this bug: Go to Quick Links (next to the log out button) > Mark Forums Read, then Quick Links > Today's Posts to read the newest posts.
Hopefully this way you'll come across the error less frequently.