Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums

Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fairies General Discussion Archive (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   How BORED are you???!! (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15201)

WindyMoonlily 02-13-2014 07:37 PM

How BORED are you???!!

I don't know about you guys, but I am getting pretty bored without Pixie Hollow. How long do you think that you played on Pixie Hollow a day?? I miss it so much!! Does anyone know any new news?

Fly Safely!
Windy Moonlily
Former DPH Rep.
:Flowers::PHFDaisy:

glitter8pony 02-13-2014 09:10 PM

I miss PH, too. I don't know what I would do if I hadn't found Fanfiction.net soon after the hollow closed.

Olivia Diamondsky 02-14-2014 02:22 AM

All I know was I was in there ALOT!! Everyday for sure! :)

Jenny Hollybell 02-14-2014 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glitter8pony (Post 274381)
I miss PH, too. I don't know what I would do if I hadn't found Fanfiction.net soon after the hollow closed.

Glitter, I read the fan fictions as well! There are so many!! I am hoping to maybe write some as well. They keep me occupied along with art and dance and school of course, so when I do miss Jenny, I guess I do it productively? They're always in your dreams and in your heart. :PHHeart:

guardianluna2003 02-14-2014 04:01 AM

I do miss pixie hollow but playing Virtual Family Kingdom helps alot.:)

_Stormy_ 02-14-2014 04:05 AM

I was very bored at first as well. I still haven't found another online game that interests me but I started playing my Xbox more and that helps a lot with the boredom :)

Daisy GlitterConfetti 02-14-2014 06:58 AM

Yeah, I'm getting kinda bored too, but I've accepted it. Free Realms is closing tho, and I've only played that once!! It's closing on March 31, 2014.. Wow, you guys go on FanFiction too? My friends go on there, but I don't cuz it's not exactly Kid Friendly.. I'm practicing edits tho!! I'm not very good, and I still have trouble with the eyes, but other than that making edits are fun!

AutumnNeversprite 02-14-2014 07:46 AM

i miss Pixie Hollow a lot too but i always had my Gaiaonline to go to so when i miss Pixie Hollow too much i just dress my avatar on there up as a fairy.

Alyce Natalie 02-14-2014 08:53 AM

I have not bored for the gone of Pixie Hollow, for me I'd love to play wizard101 online. It's more intresting that CP though, it's so terrible. *sigh*

~Alyce

Coconut Tulippetal 02-14-2014 06:38 PM

I'm getting a little bit bored without PH. I've been mostly going on the Disney Fairies International sites and doing "photo shoots" of Coconut, and then I add the pictures to my album. Brings back the memories....

Lila Starshine 02-14-2014 07:10 PM

I've been missing the Hollow as a way to fill up my free time...sometimes I just can't find anything to watch on Netflix or Hulu, and if I'm not in the mood to read...it's maddening!

AmberRosevine 02-14-2014 11:54 PM

I have been playing Wizard101 with my old friends after the closing of Pixie Hollow and Toontown. At least we still have each other, right? :)

I was never too upset about the closings, but I miss the games. It feels like I have nothing interesting to do sometimes! :(

Twilight 02-15-2014 12:31 AM

I have not found any online game that I really enjoy playing. Tried ourWorld
but it's not the same as PH. So with PH gone I send more time off of the computer
than on. So I guess that is a good thing. So I am really not bored, I have just
filled my time with no computer things to do.

~Twi

Julie Dazzleshimmer 02-15-2014 03:23 AM

I've found many things to do in my free time ever since PH closed. I have been playing games on my iPad that I haven't played before. I've also begun spending more of my time doing things on the Mainland. :)

Hazel Brightsparkle 02-15-2014 03:40 AM

I've tried to attach myself to Our World, but found that I got bored from it very easily.
After the closing, I did wonder what I would do in my hours of free time. During the first month or so, I got very tired of not having PH, but after that I found comfort in other things. I really enjoy reading, I've been able to really excel in my guitar lessons, and have been hanging out more with friends. I do wish it was still there, but I know that I sometimes should have limited my computer/PH time.
Like Twi, I have been on the computer a lot less! The only websites I really go on anymore is my email (but I have that on other electronics...), Google, and PHF.
However there are times when I'm home alone and wish I could hop on to Pixie Hollow and earn some badges! Playing PH was practically all I did when I was home alone :Teasing: