Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums

Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fly Home (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Help! (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12298)

PurpleMagick 10-24-2012 03:15 PM

Help!

:Sad::Sad:I don't know if this has been asked before and I have searched the forums trying to find some info and have come up blank. I hope I am posting this in the right place. I want to enter the haunted house contest on the hollow. I have a large home, and I do not have any color ink in my printer. I went to the library here this morning and they do not print in color. Does anyone know if there is a way to enter your complete home without printing it out first??? Thanks for any help you can give me!

-Phoebe Nightdance

Jezzi 10-24-2012 03:31 PM

Good luck for the contest!

You can find many helpful guides around the forums, anything to do with creativity is in our Paint By Numbers section.

How take Full image for home and garden

McKenzieO1 10-24-2012 03:35 PM

Hi Phoboe, as an option you can download for FREE off the internet a program called: PDFlite. This will print a copy of your home ( in color ) WITHOUT actually needing a "Printer".

I saw this in the forum here somewhere and will post a link to it ( if I can find it again! ). haha!

*Ahhh! thanks Jezzi! She found the link. I was writing my post on this while you had already posted.*

~Lily :Flowers:

PurpleMagick 10-24-2012 04:00 PM

OMG Thanks so much!!!!!:Excited::Excited::Excited:

lily706 10-24-2012 11:24 PM

How to take a full picture of friend's home????

Does anyone know how to take a full picture of a friend's home????????????

McKenzieO1 10-25-2012 01:20 AM

I'm not so sure that you can do that Lily. You would need to be able to open her/his storage in their home to get a full copy/pic of their home. Does that make any sense to you?

lily706 10-25-2012 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McKenzieO1 (Post 219940)
I'm not so sure that you can do that Lily. You would need to be able to open her/his storage in their home to get a full copy/pic of their home. Does that make any sense to you?

It doesn't make any sense to me:Laughing:

McKenzieO1 10-25-2012 01:37 AM

Okay, lets try this: Have you ever printed out a full picture of your own home?

lily706 10-25-2012 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McKenzieO1 (Post 219945)
Okay, lets try this: Have you ever printed out a full picture of your own home?

Nope...... I will try to do it now

Onionleaf 10-25-2012 02:07 AM

You won't be able to take a full picture of a friend's home, unless they send you the image that they have printed out themselves. You may, however take several screenshots of their house, and then fit them together like a puzzle, either on Paint or another image editing program. :)