Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums

Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Activities (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   What made you smile today? (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16191)

Neverbelle 01-09-2016 08:43 PM

What made you smile today?

This thread is simple: share something which made you smile or feel happy today!

Seeing this collected rain water made me smile today. (I totally feel like a water talent now :Laughing:)

Click the image to view the full version

Stella Icewind 01-10-2016 01:46 AM

Neverbelle this is an awesome thread. I think ill post everyday, and i believe that im not the only one, cause everyone has something that makes them happy everyday.
So today im so so happy that i returned from death :Laughing: i mean im bleesed that im again here and just to discuss about everything. I missed everything&everyone. :Party:

Onionleaf 01-10-2016 03:15 AM

What a lovely, optimistic thread! Hmm, let's see... Today is Sunday, which is always a happy day. *smiles* I can't really think of a particular detail from today, I'm simply ready to smile all day today, haha. :Embarrassed:

(Welcome back Stella, it made us happy to see you too! :Happy:)

popcorn1234 01-10-2016 05:37 AM

What a nice thread! I got a notification this morning that reminded me about how wonderful everyone is here on PHF! :smiley66:
Also, welcome back, Stella! :Happy:

Primrosesweet 01-10-2016 06:28 PM

What a sweet idea.
It finally snowed, and it made me smile to see the birds hopping on top of it.

Night Wish 01-10-2016 07:12 PM

Aww, how sweet! I love this idea for a thread, Neverbelle. :Flowers:

My little cousin drew me some adorable pictures today, which definitely made me smile. :heartbeat:

Rainbowswirls 01-10-2016 07:34 PM

I planted some new plants in a garden on a game on my mobile device, and I found a song that I hadn't listened to in a long time. I was happy that I found it again.

Neverbelle 01-10-2016 08:58 PM

I'm so glad you all like my thread and I love being able to share positive experiences with each other, even if they are small. :Rainbow:

Your guys' responses have made me smile today. :)

P.S. feel free to post more than once a day! :TinkSmilie:

Stella Icewind 01-10-2016 09:17 PM

So today i had my niece &nephew i've had a blast with them, they make me very happy :Happy:!

popcorn1234 01-10-2016 09:33 PM

I tinkered around in Photoshop for the first time in forever, and created the siggie below as a result! It made me smile because it turned out so wonderfully. :Happy:

Onionleaf 01-10-2016 11:44 PM

(Your new sig is beautiful, Eve! Being a tinker-talent, I totally approve of it. :great: Where did you get the picture of that tinker hammer?)

The long Skype chat that I had this morning made me smile. :)

Rainbowswirls 01-11-2016 02:11 AM

The smoothie I had late this afternoon was a blast! I only have stuff like smoothies every so often, so this was a wonderful treat, especially since today was the warmest day I've seen this week.

P.S. Your new signature looks amazing, Eve!

Hazel Brightsparkle 01-11-2016 04:24 AM

What made me smile today was thinking about how wonderful my friends (Mainland and PHF!) are :heartbeat:

popcorn1234 01-11-2016 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rainbowswirls (Post 310165)

P.S. Your new signature looks amazing, Eve!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onionleaf (Post 310157)
(Your new sig is beautiful, Eve! Being a tinker-talent, I totally approve of it. :great: Where did you get the picture of that tinker hammer?)

^ this made me smile today. :Happy: Thanks, you guys!
And Alexia, I got the tinker hammer image from Tinker Bell's Arrival Day Party page on the DOW Wiki. I thought it was perfect for Trinity!

Julie Dazzleshimmer 01-11-2016 09:13 PM

Today I got an A on both of my mid-terms! All the studying paid off! :Excited: