Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums

Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Neverland Narrative (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=96)
-   -   Beyond the Bounds ~ RP (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16353)

Alexa Diamondflower 01-20-2017 05:56 AM

Beyond the Bounds ~ RP

2 Attachment(s)
For a thousand years, people have lived inside The Wall, never questioning their home and what might lie beyond... that is, until, a young group of people let their curiosity get the best of them and decide to climb over the Wall. Now, they must try to survive in an unknown land filled with mysterious, and possibly dangerous, beasts around every corner, with no hope of discovering another civilization to find shelter in... or another human being for that matter. And now, with the ruler of their former home declaring the young people as fugitives that must be found and brought back to the city inside the Wall, they must choose a side: Stay in the unknown or go back home.

You can have up to three characters in this RP. The rules are:

No g-modding
Keep it Disney G (regarding speech and everything else)
Follow every other forum rules

Here are the character forms:

Name:
Nickname (if any):
Height:
Personality:
Appearance (can attach images):
Side (for/against going over the wall/with the king):
Backstory (optional):
Other:

If you have more than one OC, they can't all be for/against going over the wall/the king's helper.

OC's

My OC's

Name: Corrine Ebleolth (eble-oth)
Nickname (if any): Cor or Cory
Height: 5'8"
Personality: Assertive, confident, bold, head-strong, hot-head, brash
Side (for/against going over the wall/with the king): For going over the wall
Backstory (optional): Corrine and her family, including her brother Josh, lived in the middle class sector of the Wall city. They didn't have to worry about things such as what they were going to eat or if they will be able to go to school. However, the family fell apart after their father was taken prisoner, by order of the king, when Josh was twelve and Corrine was thirteen. He had been accused of plotting to overthrow the leader of the Wall and the city in it. The family believed him to be innocent but their father still remains in jail. After that, Corrine's older brother, Josh, stepped in to help take care of all of their father's duties. Corrine was also put in charge of some of their father's work, but she also had the responsibility of taking care of their mother. From then on, Josh and Corrine both had to act strong for their, but it was all a facade. Corrine felt incredibly weak. On top of the tiring, and often times depressing, job of taking care for her mother, she desperately wanted to save her father and clear his name. Only time will tell if she'll be able to do that.
Other: While she isn't a strong fighter, she is very flexible and agile. Her stamina and endurance also make up for her lack in physical strength. Corrine has yet to find out about Josh allegiance. She has a soft spot for small animals. She enjoys exercising and cooking. She can, sometimes, let her emotions get the best of her and cloud her judgement.

Name: Josh Drurian Ebleoth
Nickname (if any): JD
Height: 5'11"
Personality: Calm, sly, stern, confident,
Side (for/against going over the wall/with the king): With the king
Backstory (optional): After his dad was put in prison, Josh immediately built a mental wall. He rarely talked to anyone about what he was going through and feeling. He felt he had to for his mother and his sister. He is in the same boat as his younger sister, except he believes his father is guilty.
Other: Unlike his younger sister, Josh is physically strong, as well as fast, but not that agile and flexible. His mental strength isn't that different compared to Corrine's, however he is able to keep his emotions under control, resulting in him appearing to be stronger, mentally, in certain situations.

Jenny Hollybell's

Name: Julia Abernathy
Nickname (if any): Dislikes being called anything besides Julia.
Height: 5'3"
Personality: Curious, kind, brave, adventurous, creative
Side (for/against going over the wall/with the king): Wants to go over the wall.
Backstory (optional): Her family members are rich aristocrats who side with the king but she knows this is wrong so she escapes in the night to climb over the wall.
Other: Has a journal where she designs drawings for possible new inventions

Julia Snowflake's

Name: Charity Cordelia Richards
Nickname: Cherry (Always goes by Cherry)
Height: 5'1"
Personality: Introverted, but not shy. Very intuitive and pretty organized. Would make a decent leader, but she doesn't quickly jump to be in charge unless no one else has stepped up. Can seem very quiet and reserved. Can be extremely anxious.
Appearance: Short, hazelish-brown eyes, curly dark brown hair, fair skin with a few freckles.
Side: Over the wall!
Backstory: Not much, except she has always been very quiet and very curious about everything. She always wants to learn. Her curiosity eventually gets the best of her and she joins the team over the wall.
Other: Did I mention she loves to learn?

Daisy GlitterConfetti's

Name: Maya (Pronounced like Mia) Alderton
Height: 5'6"
Personality: Loud, adventurous. Can get herself in trouble sometimes for not thinking things through before actually doing them.
Appearance (can attach images): Medium-to-long blonde hair, blue eyes. A few scars from various things (falling, rough-housing, etc.)
Side: For going over the wall!

Blaze of Glory's

Name: Blythe Hart
Nickname: None
Height: 5'10"
Personality: Free-spirited, cheerful, optimistic, courageous, and compassionate. She has a strong sense of justice, but can be hot-tempered and stubborn in her beliefs.
Appearance: Lightly tanned skin, long coppery hair that she wears in a messy ponytail on the side of her head, and hazel eyes.
Side: For going over the wall
Backstory: Blythe's family work for the ruler of the country as attendants (servants) of the royal family. As such, they are very loyal to the ruler and don't dare question his decisions. However, Blythe becomes increasingly dissatisfied with life within the walls and longs to explore the world outside, resenting the complacency of the royal family.

Name: Sophia Aristov
Nickname: Soph or Sophie
Height: 5'4"
Personality: Quiet, calm, intelligent and practical, but also kind, loyal and compassionate. Sophia tends to be cautious and prefers not to rush into risky situations unless she doesn't have a choice. She can also be sarcastic and rather pessimistic at times, with a bad habit of pointing out the facts that nobody else wants to hear.
Appearance: Tanned skin, long chestnut brown hair that she keeps in a loose bun, and blue eyes.
Side: Against going over the wall/With the King
Backstory: It's a secret (for now)
Other: Sophie may not agree with the King all the time, but she believes keeping the people within the walls will keep them safe, and so tends to support his decisions more often than not.

popcorn1234's OC

Name: Casey
Nickname (if any):
Height: 5' 2" (can she come join the short person club, Charity and Julia? :Wink:)
Personality:
Side (for/against going over the wall/with the king): While largely on the fence (ha) about going over the wall, circumstances force them over
Backstory (optional):
Other:

Lemonyfairy44

Name: Sally Mae Adams
Nickname: She generally just goes by Sally
Height: 5'9
Personality: Rebellious, bold, hot tempered, brave, confident, a bit judgmental
Appearance: light red hair worn in a braid, brown eyes, freckles
Side: Wants to go over the wall
Backstory: When Sally Mae was 9 years old her mother passed away, she was sent off to a horrible orphanage and ran away never looking back. For nine years now she's been on her own, living on the street, and doing what it takes to survive. She's become quiet a skilled fighter and is very good at stealing when she needs to.
Other:

Jenny Hollybell 01-23-2017 09:03 PM

I'll join! I was actually thinking recently about how much I missed roleplaying on here. Out of curiosity, when you say beasts do you mean that in terms of magic? In other words, will this be a magical roleplay?

Name: Julia Abernathy
Nickname (if any): Dislikes being called anything besides Julia.
Height: 5'3"
Personality: Curious, kind, brave, adventurous, creative

Side (for/against going over the wall/with the king): Wants to go over the wall.
Backstory (optional): Her family members are rich aristocrats who side with the king but she knows this is wrong so she escapes in the night to climb over the wall.
Other: Has a journal where she designs drawings for possible new inventions

JuliaSnowflake9 01-24-2017 02:37 AM

(Hi! I'd love to join! I might not have a lot of time, though, but I'm going to post as much as I can!)

Name: Charity Cordelia Richards
Nickname: Cherry (Always goes by Cherry)
Height: 5'1"
Personality: Introverted, but not shy. Very intuitive and pretty organized. Would make a decent leader, but she doesn't quickly jump to be in charge unless no one else has stepped up. Can seem very quiet and reserved. Can be extremely anxious.
Appearance: Short, hazelish-brown eyes, curly dark brown hair, fair skin with a few freckles.
Side: Over the wall!
Backstory: Not much, except she has always been very quiet and very curious about everything. She always wants to learn. Her curiosity eventually gets the best of her and she joins the team over the wall.
Other: Did I mention she loves to learn?

(I'm excited to be role playing again! Where in the story are we going to start? I'm thinking just before we go into the great wide open so we can establish our character's a bit, but it's up to you.)

Daisy GlitterConfetti 01-24-2017 07:04 AM

Mind if I join? I'm new to roleplaying, but I'm sure I'll get into the swing of things in no time. :Wink:

Name: Maya (Pronounced like Mia) Alderton
Height: 5'6"
Personality: Loud, adventurous. Can get herself in trouble sometimes for not thinking things through before actually doing them.
Appearance (can attach images): Medium-to-long blonde hair, blue eyes. A few scars from various things (falling, rough-housing, etc.)
Side: For going over the wall!

Alexa Diamondflower 01-26-2017 06:34 AM

Thank you all so much for joining!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenny Hollybell (Post 313363)
Out of curiosity, when you say beasts do you mean that in terms of magic? In other words, will this be a magical roleplay?

I thought the beasts would be different and our own creation but not magical. However, while I have no magic planned for this RP at the moment, I wouldn't completely rule out magic.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JuliaSnowflake9 (Post 313364)
(I'm excited to be role playing again! Where in the story are we going to start? I'm thinking just before we go into the great wide open so we can establish our character's a bit, but it's up to you.)

Exactly. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daisy GlitterConfetti (Post 313366)
Mind if I join? I'm new to roleplaying, but I'm sure I'll get into the swing of things in no time. :Wink:

I don't mind at all. :)

I'll post my OC's soon. :) I have to create them on a doll maker.

Blaze_of_Glory 01-29-2017 02:30 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I'd like to join. Excited to start another roleplay, hopefully we'll be able to get this one going. :)
Welcome to your first RP, Daisy!

Name: Blythe Hart
Nickname: None
Height: 5'10"
Personality: Free-spirited, cheerful, optimistic, courageous, and compassionate. She has a strong sense of justice, but can be hot-tempered and stubborn in her beliefs.
Appearance: Lightly tanned skin, long coppery hair that she wears in a messy ponytail on the side of her head, and hazel eyes.
Side: For going over the wall
Backstory: Blythe's family work for the ruler of the country as attendants (servants) of the royal family. As such, they are very loyal to the ruler and don't dare question his decisions. However, Blythe becomes increasingly dissatisfied with life within the walls and longs to explore the world outside, resenting the complacency of the royal family.

popcorn1234 01-29-2017 08:20 PM

Reserving a spot!

Alexa Diamondflower 02-04-2017 09:27 AM

Thanks for joining, Glory!

Quote:

Originally Posted by popcorn1234 (Post 313392)
Reserving a spot!

Spot reserved! :)

Alright! Here are my OC's (without the pictures)!

Name: Corrine Ebleolth (eble-oth)
Nickname (if any): Cor or Cory
Height: 5'8"
Personality: Assertive, confident, bold, head-strong, hot-head, brash
Side (for/against going over the wall/with the king): For going over the wall
Backstory (optional): Corrine and her family, including her brother Josh, lived in the middle class sector of the Wall city. They didn't have to worry about things such as what they were going to eat or if they will be able to go to school. However, the family fell apart after their father was taken prisoner, by order of the king, when Josh was twelve and Corrine was thirteen. He had been accused of plotting to overthrow the leader of the Wall and the city in it. The family believed him to be innocent but their father still remains in jail. After that, Corrine's older brother, Josh, stepped in to help take care of all of their father's duties. Corrine was also put in charge of some of their father's work, but she also had the responsibility of taking care of their mother. From then on, Josh and Corrine both had to act strong for their, but it was all a facade. Corrine felt incredibly weak. On top of the tiring, and often times depressing, job of taking care for her mother, she desperately wanted to save her father and clear his name. Only time will tell if she'll be able to do that.
Other: While she isn't a strong fighter, she is very flexible and agile. Her stamina and endurance also make up for her lack in physical strength. Corrine has yet to find out about Josh allegiance. She has a soft spot for small animals. She enjoys exercising and cooking. She can, sometimes, let her emotions get the best of her and cloud her judgement.

Name: Josh Drurian Ebleoth
Nickname (if any): JD
Height: 5'11"
Personality: Calm, sly, stern, confident,
Side (for/against going over the wall/with the king): With the king
Backstory (optional): After his dad was put in prison, Josh immediately built a mental wall. He rarely talked to anyone about what he was going through and feeling. He felt he had to for his mother and his sister. He is in the same boat as his younger sister, except he believes his father is guilty.
Other: Unlike his younger sister, Josh is physically strong, as well as fast, but not that agile and flexible. His mental strength isn't that different compared to Corrine's, however he is able to keep his emotions under control, resulting in him appearing to be stronger, mentally, in certain situations.

Alexa Diamondflower 02-07-2017 04:26 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Here are pics of my characters!

In the pics of Corrine, her outfit on the left is her everyday outfit and her outfit on the right is what she wears when she goes over the wall.

For Josh, the outfit on the right is his everyday wear and the outfit on the left is what he wears when he's with the king.

popcorn1234 02-14-2017 02:58 AM

Bump, anyone?

Lemonyfairy44 02-14-2017 03:49 AM

Can I reserve a spot?

Alexa Diamondflower 02-14-2017 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by popcorn1234 (Post 313509)
Bump, anyone?

I'm assuming "bump" means start or something like that? :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lemonyfairy44 (Post 313513)
Can I reserve a spot?

Of course you can, Lemony!

Blaze_of_Glory 02-14-2017 03:30 PM

"Bump" means posting on a thread so it's back up to the top of "Daily Posts". It's done so people don't forget about the thread. :)

I'm ready to start whenever you are.

Welcome Lemony!

popcorn1234 02-14-2017 05:37 PM

I'm going to tentatively put in my character form. Details may be edited later, but I'm still willing to start with everyone else! :Excited:
Spoiler for Character Form:
Name: Casey
Nickname (if any):
Height: 5' 2" (can she come join the short person club, Charity and Julia? :Wink:)
Personality:

Click the image to view the full version
My computer has a weird resolution size and zoom feature, and therefore makes tiny images suddenly look huge when print-screened into paint....

Side (for/against going over the wall/with the king): While largely on the fence (ha) about going over the wall, circumstances force them over
Backstory (optional):
Other:

JuliaSnowflake9 02-15-2017 06:16 AM

I've been meaning to post, but I was busy with school and other stuff. I've been thinking about the overall plot and wanted to get an idea of where we want to go with this story and maybe develop the reason why the Wall is there a little more, since it's such an important element for our story. Is it to keep our characters in? Is it to keep something out? Is there another purpose for it? There's a lot of directions we can go.
Anyway, I'm pretty excited to see how our story goes and how our characters get along since their personalities are all so different. :)