Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums

Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fairies General Discussion Archive (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Let others know about Pixie Hollow Online Forums!♥ (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14947)

xAmberXOX 11-11-2013 04:40 PM

Let others know about Pixie Hollow Online Forums!♥

Ok so, I know were all really bummed out because PH closed. But that doesn't mean we should give up. I mean, this site wasn't even created by Disney, its another company that can't be closed just like that. But I think its unfair to those who don't know about this site and whom can't find their way because they've lost so much. I think we should let the world know! This site was created for all of us to spend time with each other, right? Its also created for people to reunite with the friends they've lost. I've found some of my friends and I'm SO happy because of that. Don't others deserve that chance? Let's take some action folks! Make videos and publish them on YouTube. Make a Facebook for your fairy! Let's do whatever we can to let former PH players know about online forums. They deserve for a new start to reunite with their friends and also meet new people on here! So.. what do ya say? Are you guys with me?

We can do it! With faith, trust, and pixie dust! :)

Jen10 06-02-2014 04:59 AM

Yes we can !! :) (y)

popcorn1234 06-02-2014 03:15 PM

I think this is a great idea. Too bad this is the only "social networking site" I like to use. :Innocent:

Figfig 06-02-2014 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by popcorn1234 (Post 282197)
I think this is a great idea. Too bad this is the only "social networking site" I like to use. :Innocent:

Likewise! But I love this idea, so I will do what I can in the areas available to me.;)

Rainbowswirls 06-02-2014 07:07 PM

Love the idea! :Happy:

Lila Starshine 06-04-2014 07:14 AM

I'm thankful that this site comes up in a Google Search too, for Pixie Hollow, which should help former players find us more easily!

I think growing the community is a wonderful sentiment :Clapping:

Daisybelle 06-05-2014 12:10 AM

Of course we can do this! ♥ I will try to encourage some of my fairy friends to join this. So far, I had one join (Tuliptwirl).
I will also talk about this in a Youtube video, since that's a social networking site I like to use.

Night Wish 06-05-2014 01:18 AM

This sounds like an awesome idea! I'd love to put the word out there for PHF. :Happy:
Unfortunately, I'm not into social networking, but I'll be glad to tell my friends about the forums.
I would definitely love to see more newcomers to our forums family! :49:

kenzie404 06-22-2014 05:31 PM

Great idea! I'm already on it :)

Alyce Natalie 06-22-2014 07:25 PM

Yes of course, we need to do that thing as a member of this site. :)

~Alyce