Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums

Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fairies Minigames and Quests (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Vidia's Daily Spin 2 (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9606)

fairybacon 08-02-2013 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onionleaf (Post 257479)
You get heaps and heaps of cat ears during the Animal Masquerade (in October), you actually automatically start donating them after that. Cat ears, wolf ears, Jack o' Lantern rocks, witch hats, wands -- you better grab those quick during the event before they become hard to get. :Wink:

kk thanx onionleaf ;)

fairybacon 08-25-2013 01:06 PM

i was watching my cuz play pixie hollow and she got the cat ears so i said try them on and when she went into her closet they were not in there @_@ so wut happen to them

lillyfairy 10-16-2014 12:37 AM

I'm watching "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" on TV, and all I can think of is Vidia's spin. Every door they go to, I have to give a little sigh-"I got a rock:Rock:"

Lemonyfairy44 10-16-2014 01:20 AM

Yes I always got those purple flower swings and like a hundred rocks -_-

carolite 10-16-2014 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lillyfairy (Post 292075)
I'm watching "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" on TV, and all I can think of is Vidia's spin. Every door they go to, I have to give a little sigh-"I got a rock:Rock:"

So true. So true. Here's a s'more for that comment.:Smores:

guardianluna2003 10-16-2014 12:50 PM

I liked Vidia's daily spin i went there every day i was on.

Lemonyfairy44 11-15-2014 03:29 AM

So many rocks that I was started to get sad when I didn't get a rock

RiverLunaMorningvalley 11-15-2014 01:54 PM

I always got those traffic lights from Vidia's Daily Spin. After a while, I didn't know what to do with them, so I donated a lot.

~ Luna :Squirrel:

Lemonyfairy44 11-15-2014 02:00 PM

Traffic lights I only got two of those.

Rainbowswirls 05-10-2015 01:02 AM

Yes, I got lots of traffic lights! I got more rocks, though. I always got the rocks.

Lemonyfairy44 05-10-2015 02:18 AM

All I ever seemed to get were rocks, rocks and some ingredients like pine or maple leaves. Happy to hear I wasn't the only one. :Distract:

Rainbowswirls 05-10-2015 01:51 PM

Yeah. I also got numerous flower swings and a few cat ears. I always dyed the cat ears, except the first pair. I used the rocks to decorate stuff in my house, and they went really well with the nature-y stuff, and I have just got an idea including flower swings that I never had while playing PH. Let's hope it reopens sometime soon (like 5 years) so I can test the idea.

Blaze_of_Glory 05-12-2015 09:56 PM

I mostly got ingredients. I think I got less rocks than the rest of you guys, even though I still got a fair amount. I never did manage to get my second rock badge, though.
I saw a lot of people do some pretty creative things with rocks in their houses. :)
Also cat ears and witch hats! I got a lot of those; most of which I donated.

Daisy GlitterConfetti 12-30-2015 07:31 PM

I always seemed to get dyes or ingredients. I also earned a bunch of rocks, but not as many as I would have liked.

This thread's got me thinking of so many things I could've made with those rocks! Giant rivers, tile floors, and ice skating rinks could've been such a huge possibility with just a few hundred bottles of dye...

Daisybelle 06-26-2016 08:34 PM

Aww, Vidia's Daily Spin! I always aimed for Cat Ears and other items, but I mostly got rocks. I always found some tinkertastic ways to use them. :HappyLadyBug: