Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums

Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Computer Technical Support (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   got new tablet, can't play in PH! help! (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13090)

Flutterlashes 01-25-2013 01:19 AM

got new tablet, can't play in PH! help!

I have a Samsung GalaxyTab 2 10.1 with Android Honeycomb. I have Flash for Android downloaded. I can log into the Hollow but then the screen turns to white with a triangle in a circle play icon. When I click it, it goes back to the PH loading screen (finding your fairy friends, etc.), I try to select a server but it seems like one is automatically selected, I'm back in PH but then I get the play triangle icon again. This sequence keeps happening. Has this happened to anyone? Can anyone offer a solution? I'm so sad. :Scared::Sad:

Indigo Twinkleheart 01-25-2013 02:57 PM

I don't know about the Galaxy Tab, but I found out I could only do PH when I am using wifi, not data-streaming, with my iPad. The flash only works on 4G, not 3G. Maybe you have a similar situation?

*Twink*
:tinkerbell921:

Flutterlashes 02-04-2013 08:14 PM

Happy again

Thanks for the suggestion, Indigo. I am using wifi. I downloaded the Puffin web browser and can play! It's quite slow, not at all like on the laptop but it does in a pinch!! Now Lightningfleck doesn't have to starve if I'm away.

Indigo Twinkleheart 02-05-2013 05:30 AM

I use "swifter" flash player with my iPad, not sure if there is an android version though. Glad Lightningfleck will get to fly!

glitter8pony 02-13-2013 08:04 PM

OMG! I was just about to ask a question concerning Pixie hollow and tablets! I just got a 4GB 7" MID Google Android 4.0 Capacitive Tablet PC WIFI 3G 1.5GHz DDR3 512MB in the mail a few minutes ago and I was wondering if anyone knew if it was possible to play Pixie hollow on it. The thing is, the computers in my house are so old that they stopped being able to play Pixie hollow. Please help! I really hate having to go to the library and using there computers to get on Pixie hollow!

Edit:

OK, so I found out that I can get on the website. I just need to figure out if I can log in!

Edit 2:

I can log in! Yipee!

Edit 3:

Nvm. It doesn't seem to be loading :(

popcorn1234 02-13-2013 08:51 PM

Glitter, maybe you need to update your flash player/browser. I'm not sure exactly how it would work on a google tablet, but I believe that there are some apps you can download to get a flash player update and thus, Pixie Hollow access.
For your computers, try going to this website and try to download a newer version of Flash. If that doesn't work, you might need to download a newer web browser, like Chrome, Firefox, or (a newer version of) Internet Explorer.
Let me know if any of these things helped/hindered! :PHClover:

glitter8pony 02-13-2013 09:01 PM

I will try updating. But for my computer, I do use Chrome and Firefox. I've even had months of communication with the never council trying to figure out what was going on. Nothing helps.