Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums

Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Pixie Events and Parties (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   Sept. 19th Meet Up (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16065)

Onionleaf 09-03-2015 11:33 AM

Sept. 19th Meet Up

Would anyone like the idea of getting together in the PHF Live Chat channel for the 19th (aka The Dreadful Anniversary)? I think it would be a fantastic place for us to get together and "flap our wings" a bit.

I think I should be able to join the channel that day, preferably some time around 3pm PST onwards, but considering how quick and easy it is to log in and out, we can schedule more than one time during the day.

If you have problems joining the channel, there are numerous alternative ways of joining. For example, I use an app on my phone (since for some odd reason my internet connection gets disrupted on my laptop) which works well for me and is easy to use.

Have a think about what time would suit you best. :) I hope I will be able to chat with all of you then!

Primrosesweet 09-03-2015 06:34 PM

It sounds like fun! I would love to be there if I can. And if I can get my PHF live chat to work...

popcorn1234 09-03-2015 07:40 PM

I'll try to see if I'm not busy that Saturday, I'd love to join! :Happy:

Neverbelle 09-03-2015 10:37 PM

I'll try to make it if it's possible. Sounds like fun! :tinkerbell: :Party:

Julie Dazzleshimmer 09-03-2015 10:45 PM

My calendar looks clear for that day, so I'll try my best to make it!

Night Wish 09-04-2015 12:54 AM

That's a great idea, Alexia! I'll definitely try to make it. :Happy:

Coconut Tulippetal 09-04-2015 01:40 AM

Flitterific idea, Onion! :Happy: I will probably be able to make it on the 19th.

Onionleaf 09-12-2015 11:50 AM

Sounds like a plan then! Make sure to set up an alarm or note for the 19th. :Wink: If you'd like to try joining the channel in advance to get accustomed to how it all works, that would be a good idea. There should always be at least one person there to help you out if need be, and there are several helpful guides on the forums as well. I use AndroIRC on my phone so can show you how to use it as well. ;) So you all have no excuse to come join, hehe!

popcorn1234 09-13-2015 09:25 PM

So, is there a specific time things will be starting, or is it just "saturday the 19th" in general?

Onionleaf 09-14-2015 09:42 AM

I usually set events for 3pm PST as it's the earliest time when I can get up (hooray for time zone differences). If you'd prefer a different time that's totally up to you to arrange it, there's just no guarantee that I'll be able to make it on time then. :Zzzz: :p

Rose Starbloom 09-14-2015 12:13 PM

Flap our wings? Yay!!! Can someone please tell me the Live PHF chat link or something? I really want to come, but how?

Thanks so much! Hope to see you Saturday!
Love,
Rose

~ I'm a kitten from the other side of the road

Coconut Tulippetal 09-14-2015 01:20 PM

Hi Rose! :Happy: Here are two guides to help walk you through getting into the #pixiehollowforums and #pixietrivia Live Chat. :Wink:

How to use Java Live Chat

Illustrated Guide to mIRC

Hope to see everyone on Saturday! :Flowers:

Flora 09-14-2015 03:38 PM

What a flitterific idea! I, sadly, won't be able to make it, but you all have a flaptastic time!

popcorn1234 09-15-2015 12:55 AM

I think I can make it, although I might show up a bit early to the party.
Also, here's another way to access LiveChat without needing to download Java:
Quote:

Originally Posted by popcorn1234 (Post 263046)
NEW! If you would like to use LiveChat, but don't want to/are having issues downloading Java, just click this link, type in a username, then at the bottom bar type in /join #pixiehollowforums and it will bring you right into the chat!

Tiramisu 09-15-2015 01:02 AM

Great idea! I plan to be there, can't wait to fly with you all on chat. :)